Chapter Two: The Concert

*Chanel's P.O.V*

I lay on my bed with my new clothes next to me. I bought this shirt which ends in the middle of my stomach. It comes with a cardigan and the mini shorts end mid-thigh. Hopfully Justin won't pay any attention to Jenna and only me.I get off my bed and go for a shower.

-20 minutes later-

I grab the keys to my combi van, the tickets, V.I.P passes and head to Jenna's house. I see hug some girls and walk out of her front door toward me.

"Hey Chanel!" she calls out.

"Hey!"

"Ya ready to see this hot guy?"

I nod my head and start heading toward the highway. "I like your clothes Chanel, very... nice. But mine is better"

I look at her through the corner of my eye as I start to go 100 miles. Thats what the sign said. I start getting nervous as i realise i'm going to see the man of my dreams in a nearly 2 hours.

*Justin's P.O.V*

-30 minutes later-

I smile for the camera as i wrap my arm around a fans waist. She's crying as she hugs me back. As she walks away i see a beautiful girl walking toward me with a pretty girl next to her. She shows the people her V.I.P pass and walks toward me.

"Hi," she whisperes.

"Hi, whats your name" i ask her.

"Chanel"

"Thats a gorgeous name. she blushes and stands arkwardly next to me.

She so hot.

I wrap my arm around waist and tell her, "smile."

She smiles a big smile at me and turns toward the camera. I chuckle and kiss her cheek as the person takes the photo. She blushes and looks toward her friend. She doesn't look happy.

"How can he look at her like that?" i just hear her friend whisper to herself. I raise an eyebrow at her as she basically pushes Chanel out of my grasp and hugs me tightly.

"Bye" i say to Chanel. She so beautiful.

"Hey, whats yor name?"

"Jenna, im a HUGE fan" she says smiling wide. I smile back at her and try to put my arm around her, but its a bit hard by what she's wearing. Skimpy shorts that hardly cover her ass and a tank top shows half of her tits.

"Smile" i say as i hold her waist and smile at the camera. I hug and kiss alot of fans' cheeks for my meet and greet.

-2hours later-

I'm back stage getting ready to go on for OLLG. I've already chosen my special girl. She is one the floor, seat 155, row D. As the song starts playing, i walk on stage and start singing.

*Chanel P.O.V*

"Excuse me miss, you've been chosen to be the one less lonely girl. Would you like to come this way." A lady says to me.

"Me?" i say pointing to my chest. I'm sure she has to be kidding. I cant be the OLLG. She laughs and says, "yes, come on."

I grab her outstretched hand and she leads me backstage. One of the dancers grab my hand and lead me onstage. i get thousands of butterflies as i sit on the seat in the middle of the stage. The dancer points to my right and i look. Justin starts walking to me, singing the words while he hands me the flowers.

I dont even realise i'm crying until he wipes them away. Such a Gentleman.

----------------------------

As i walk off stage, his manager, Scooter tells me to stay behind. I see Justin run off stage wiping his sweat off his face with a towel. He looks at me and smiles as he makes his way toward me.

____________________________
how'd ya'll like it. Srry if its a bit short but i really busy.

follow me:

Tumblr:

@thejastinbiebur

Twitter:

@mrs_biebersimp

Instagram:

@jessica_lee9915

Bye xx