Chapter 18 - Photoshoot

*Justin's P.O.V*

From: Scooter

JB! You got a photo-shoot with Lara Stone today for Calvin Klein at 9am sharp

I looked at the time. 8:50. Yikes!

To: Scooter

Alright man. B there in 5

I quickly hoped in the shower. Quickly washed myself and got out. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into the cupboard. I threw on a pair of light blue jeans with a black T-Shirt and a red jacket. I hopped into a pair of Adidas Neo shoes and walked back to where Chanel was still sleeping.
I ripped a piece of paper out from my book and wrote:

Babe, I have a photo shoot at 9am, I'm leaving now. The photo shoot is with Lara Stone. I Love You. MWAH!
~ Justin xx

I put the note on the bed side table and kissed her lips softly before leaving the house.

***************

When I got to the place where I'm doing my photo shoot, people were rushing everywhere. I saw Lara sitting on a sofa playing on her phone. She was wearing a white robe and pink fluffy slippers. Her hair was up it a bun with pieces of hair falling out. She looked beautiful. Wait, I can't think like that. I have Chanel.

"JB!" I heard from my left. "Your late!"
It was scooter. Ofcourse. I mentally rolled my eyes. I turned around and faked a smile.

"Sorry, scoot. There was was traffic." I lied. Actually, I woke up late. I mentally laughed. He nodded and called out for someone.
A short woman that looked in her mid 20's, came out of a dressing room and lead me to a different dressing room. She didn't say anything except handed me a pair of briefs and left the room without saying a single word.

*************

As I posed for the camera, Lara came and stood behind me and put her hand on my abs, i jumped.

"What are you doing?" I spat pushing her hand away.

"It's part of the shoot." she said. I mentally rolled my eyes. As she put her hand back on my abs, she hooked her thumb in the jeans i was wearing. Great. The director told me to grab hold of her thigh. So I did.
Once he shot a couple more photos, we let go and I turned around and felt my eyes were gonna jump outta my head. She was shirtless!

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I screamed. I quickly looked away and glared at Scooter.

"Justin, calm down. It's just a photoshoot." he said. I growled.

*******

*Chanel's P.O.V*

As I woke up, I saw that Justin wasn't with me. The time on my phone read, 12:45pm. I looked around and saw a note.

Babe, I have a photo shoot at 9am, I'm leaving now. The photo shoot is with Lara Stone. I Love You. MWAH!
~ Justin xx

Oh. I thought. I got up and got dressed and walked downstairs to the lounge room and turned on the T.V.

Pop star phenomenon, Justin Bieber was apparently a massive douche on the set of his new Calvin Klein ads. According to two sources, he also tried to put the moves on fellow married model Lara Stone. Shockingly, Stone was not swayed by Bieber's lip-licking nor by his pre-Photoshop bulge.
"He was basically a douche," said a source. "He hit on Lara several times and she had to stop him, basically calling him out on being just a child."
According to a crew member, he kept licking his lips and asking her if she wanted to party with him.
She wasn't having any of it! She told him, "Look, I don't party. I am married. I am a mother. And I am old enough to be YOUR mother." While not all of those statements are true, it shut him down quickly enough, and she was able to finish the shoot without further harass-..."