Chapter13 - Is this what you really want?

*Justin's P.O.V*

"Don't just stand there, help me find my shoes!" Chanel yelled. I snapped out of my daze and walked toward her. I put my hands on her cheeks and whispered,
"Calm down" while looking straight into her eyes. She took a deep breath and nodded her head.

"Good girl." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Justin, I cant find my shoes. My shoes are like my best friend." She said. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held onto her.

"We'll find them. They couldn't have gotten too far since they don't have legs." I laughed and she hit my arm. She pulled away from me and kept looking for her shoes. I went over to her queen bed and sat down. I grabbed her suitcase and started helping by putting her clothes in it.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Helping." I replied.

"What? By putting dirty clothes in my suitcase? I'm sure half the world thinks your perfect but I think your absolutely crazy!" she growled and grabbed her suitcase out of my hands. Ow, that hurt.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. She raised her eyebrow at me before turning away and taking the dirty clothes out of the bag. Oh, so she's gonna play like this now, huh?
Groaning, I stood up and walked towards her, grabbed the suitcase out of her hands and put my hands in hers.

"I said I'm sorry. I didn't know they were dirty. I was just trying to help."

"I know and I'm sorry. But I still think your crazy." She smiled and I smiled back. I kissed her soft lips before grabbing her suitcase and tipping the rest of the dirty clothes back on the floor.

"What-" she tried to say but I cut her off. I handed her, her suitcase back.

"You'll pack and I'll look for your shoes." I said as I picked out my wedgie. She started laughing. What was so funny?

"Did you just-" she started laughing again and I couldn't help but smile. Her laugh is cute.

"Did I pick a wedgie? Yes, I did." I said and she started laughing harder. I didn't understand what the big deal was. I had a wedgie so I picked it out. Big deal. Everyone gets them, but to Chanel, their apparently funny.
I shook my head and chuckled before leaving her messy room to go find her shoes.

-20 minutes later-

"I found them!" I yelled. Chanel came running down the stairs, ran straight at me and ripped the shoes out of my hands and kissed them.

"you sure love your shoes," I laughed. She hit me on my arm with her shoes.

"Ow!" I yelped. She rolled her eyes.

"Where'd you find them?" she asked. So she's playing nice now?

"Under the couch." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah, I left them in front of the couch after soccer practise the other day." She laughed. Wait a minute. Soccer practise?

"Wait, so basically your leaving your sport and education behind just to come on tour with me?" I said as I sat on the couch. Chanel sat next to me. She sighed.

"I didn't think of it that way, but yes, I'm leaving everything behind just to be with you."

"Is this what you really want?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

I didn't know what to say, so I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her passionately. From just a kiss turned into a make-out session.

"What is this? A strip club?" I heard a deep voice come from my right. I looked and saw Alfredo.

"What are you doing here, man?" I asked. I let go of Chanel and man-hugged him.

"I came to pick you and Chanel up. Scooter had to run some errands so he got me to get yous." He chuckled.

"W-wait! How does he know that Chanel is coming? I never told him." I asked confused. I looked at Chanel and she shrugged.

"A little bird told him." He smirked. Seeing our shocked faces he laughed. "I'm joking! Calm down! He just knew Chanel would be coming because yous can't even keep off each other! Your either kissing or hugging! No offence!"

"Why thankyou!" Chanel joked putting her hand over her heart. I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her temple. We all laughed and I grabbed her suitcases and pilled them into the range rover.

___________________________________________________________________________

So this is my second update today. I fee proud since I havent updated in ages!!!!

Btw, this story is rated G but wattpad has rated it R. -.- I'm not sure why though. Anyway, please comment and tell me how I'm going if you enjoy my story. Dont forget to vote!!!
THANKYOU!!!!

Dont forget to add me on:

Twitter: @mrs_biebersimp
Instagram: @jessica_lee9915
Tumblr: @thejastinbiebur
Shots.Me: @mrs_biebersimp

Thanks.
~Jess