Chapter Nine: If I'm sure, why did I ask?

So here is Chapter Nine :) Sorry to my friends who keep asking me to write a description of my story. I will don't worry ;) Hope you like this chappy

__________________________

*Jenna's P.O.V*

I have been hanging with Candice and Katy, but we have also been spying on Justin and Chanel. I was so happy when they got into a fight and didn't see each other for about two weeks. But what I'm not happy about is how Chanel and Justin got together. Eww. How can he like her? She's ugly.
I got interrupted from my thoughts when Candice starts saying eww again and again.

"What?" I say. She points toward Chanel's house and I see Justin and Chanel kissing.

"Oh that's past the line!" I say. "That's disgusting, I should be the one kissing him, not her!"

"Well, once we kidnap Chanel, wait." Candice says as she looks back at me.

"What?" I say.

"Does she know who I am?" she asks.

Chanel has never met Candice before. She did see me hugging two girls before we left to go to the concert. But she didn't see who they were.

"Does she?" Candice raises her eyebrow.

"No." I say.

"Yes! Maybe I can kidnap her because she doesn't know who I am. She does t know who is behind all this."

We bend down as Justin drives past us and turn the corner. We release our breathes which I don't even remember holding mine.

"Wow that was close." I say. "Yeah, you can kidnap her, but how? When? Where?"

"I'm not sure Jen."

We get up and walk back to Candice's house. It takes a few minutes to get there. Just 15 minutes. When we reach her house we go straight to her pool, strip down to our bikini's and slip in.

*Chanel's P.O.V*

-Next Morning-

I really miss Justin. I can't wait till this afternoon. I don't really know what time he comes back but I want him here. Like now. But I know I can't, he could probably already be at court. He is so naughty. I never thought I'd see my self as bad boy type.
I look at my alarm clock. It says 4:56am. Ugh, it's so early.

I hear banging on my front door, so I quickly get out of bed and run to the front door. I open the door and say,

"Will you quit banging on my-" I stop talking as I see Justin standing there. All dressed up in a suit. He looks sexy.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I pull him inside.

"Thought I'd say bye before I leave. I won't be back until... three this afternoon."

I sigh. He grabs my arms and pulls me toward him. Wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you" I say as I hug him back.

"I'm gonna miss you, too."

We stay like this until Justin's phone beeps.

"I gotta go." he says as he leans in and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. He pulls away and whispers, "Bye Chanel."
I whisper bye back and kiss him one more time before letting him go.
A tear escapes my eye and slowly slides down my cheek. Justin sees it and wipes it away.

"I'll be back before you know it. Please don't cry, I'll see you soon, kay?"

I nod and hug him tightly before he walks out the door and leaves.
I walk into the kitchen and get the
ice-cream out. I sit on the couch and turn on the t.v. Shake It Up is on and it's the sad episode. Called Remember Me. I put the DVD player on and put CSI on. Its the one how Justin Bieber plays Jason McCann. But sadly, Jason gets shot. I turn the t.v off and put my iPod on. Legendary Lovers by Katy Perry comes on. I sing along because there is nothing else to do.

-Afternoon-

I decide to get dressed because Justin will be here in 2 hours. I put on a blue bikini because I wanna go swimming with Justin. I put my denim shorts on with a grey crop top.

I decided to watch Clueless because I was bored. After that movie was finished, I watched Titanic.
Half way through the movie, I heard knocking on the door. I looked at the time. 2:57pm.
It might be Justin. I got butterflies as I slowly walked to the front door. I was excited but also scared. I didn't know who was at the door.
I slowly turned the handle and opened the door.
There was no one at the door. I was about to shut the door when Justin jumped out from behind the wall and yelled, "Boo!"
I screamed.

Justin started laughing and handed me a bouquet of flowers. "These are for you." he said. I smiled.

"Really? I thought they were for the dog next door." I laughed. He chuckled and walked inside the house.
He saw the movie I was watching and it was still playing.

"Titanic?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I wanna go somewhere now since your here." I said as I turned the movie off and grabbed Justin's hand.

"Where?"

"I wanna go swimming."

He raised his eyebrow. "Really?"

"Please" I begged.

"What are you wearing?" He asked.

"Bikini" I sighed.

"I'm in." he said. This time I raised my eyebrow. He laughed and started walking toward the door.

"Hey!" I yelled at him. He quickly spun around and looked at me.

"Where's my kiss?" I ask him.

"You have to earn it." he teased.

"Bully" I mumbled. I grabbed my phone, towel and my sandals, locked up the house and we headed to Justin's car.

"Where do you wanna go swimming?" he asked.

"Byron Bay" I said.

"That's far away, you sure?"

"If I'm sure, why did I ask, huh?"

He laughed. We drove in silence for a while, then I decided it got far too quiet. I turned the radio on and Rather Be by Clean Bandit came on. We sang along to the song and the next and the next.

__________________________

How'd y'all like it?

Boring?

Fun?

Lame?

Cool?

Well hopefully the next chappy is better. :)

But please follow me on:

Twitter: @mrs_biebersimp
Instagram: @Jessica_BiebSimpson
Tumblr: @alecsucks

Bye xx