Chapter Four: The Plan

This is what ya'll been waiting for. So srry it took like forever to write. I had 3 exams done then last night I had to pick my dad up from the airport so I'm really tired and finally got this chapter done. Took me nearly 3 days to write it.
So here it is; Chapter 4
ENJOI!

__________________________

*Jenna's P.O.V*

Ugh, Can't believe that b**** hit me. I should have hit her back in that ugly ass face. But what mum always tells me, 'Two wrongs don't make a right!'
Pfft, to me it is. But what keeps bugging me is how Chanel was the one less lonely girl and not someone else. Like me.
Or how Justin kept looking at her and not me. OMG, i tried so hard to get his attention and he throws it all away for someone i don't even have a name for. Can't believe men these days.

As I stand outside the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, i shiver as the cold reaches me. I decide to text Candice to come and pick me up. It will take around an hour to get here, so i sit near a bush next to the carpark.

********************

I'm in Candice's house, laying on her couch. Legs over te back with my head hanging above the floor.

"....then he takes her side after she beats the crap outta me with her little fiesty hands so i start saying how she's a s-l-u-t and a b**** that throws a tantrum everytime she doesnt get her own way." I say as i pout.

"oh well Jen, you'll get him next time" Candice says hugging me so tight I could barley breathe.

"Yeah, if there's even a next time. Everytime I would put a finger on his arm he would flick me off like i'm an annoying fly." i sigh.

Candice looks at me for a while, basically stare then she strts laughing.

she has a plan.

"What?!" I shriek. Her lips form into an evil grin.

"I gotta plan to get Justin on you" she says. I roll my eyes.
"Duhh, but what's your evil plan, sista?"

"We kidnap Chanel so then Justin comes looking for her. You give him an ultimatium and he comes running to you" she says then starts laughing so hard, tears are coming out of her eyes.

"Nice plan, what's the ultimatium?" I ask. She taps her chin with her finger then smiles.

"He dates you or Chanel dies" Candice does an evil laugh then she starts choking which makes me laugh.

"Your so funny Candy, that's an amazing plan, one problem." I say as I stop laughing."

"What?" she asks. I sigh. "We don't even know where she is or what she's doing. Ugh, just wanna take her, shove her in a box and send her to China"

Candice starts laughing like a hyena as she tries to say, "China? Really? And I don't know how to kidnap Chanel. I was kinda hopping you'll think if that since I came up with the plan."

"Yeah, your right"

**********************

*Justin's P.O.V*

As she falls to the ground crying, I hold her close telling her to ignore Jenna.

"Shh, everything is gonna be alright." I say as she wiped her eyes. I hugged her tighter and rocked her back and forth while I sang 'Be Alright'

Across the ocean

Across the sea

Starting to forget the way you look at me, now

Over the mountains, Across the sky

Need to see your face and needs a look in your eyes

Through the storm and through the clouds

Bumps in the road and upside down now

I know it's hard babe, to sleep at night

Don't you worry 'cause everythings gonna be alright ai-ai-aight be alright
ai-ai-ai-aight be alright

As I sang the song to her, I heard her crys quieting down. I smiled. "Justin?" I heard her say.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry you had to hear all that, If I wasn't the one less lonely girl I wouldn't be here right now and you and I wouldn't have heard Jenna say all that mean stuff about me-"

"No Chanel, don't say things like that. I'm glad you were the one less lonely girl, your beautiful and Jenna is probably just jealous that she was just talking 'boyt herself" i say as I push her hair out of her eyes. She scoffed.

"Me, Beautiful? Pfft, yeah right. I came from the devil's arse. How can a handsome, talented young man think I'm beautiful" she laughed. I sighed.

"You are beautiful, Chanel. Don't let anyone tell you differently." After I said that, she didn't say anything after.
We stayed in this position for while. Just us sitting on the floor, holding eachother while she stopped crying. I wonder if she had a ride home since her so called 'bestfriend' just left.
I don't wanna let her go without anyway of contacting her, so before she leaves, I'll get her number.

*Chanel's P.O.V*

-10 minutes later-

As I hop off the floor, Justin held me by my waist. Awkward. I turned to face him, to my surprise he was smiling. WTF? I took out my phone and saw the time. My eyes widened. 11:26pm. Shit! I looked up at Justin.

"Justin, it was amazing to meet you and share all that with you but, I just realised the time and I have to go." I said as I started to walk away.

"Chanel,wait!" he yelled as he caught my arm.

"Justin I really have to go, like right now."

"Can I atleast get your number? I want us to talk, I-I wanna see you again" he said as he wrapped his arms around me. Sighing, I pulled my phone out and he passed me his. We swapped numbers, shared a hug and I ran to my Combi Van. I really hope I will see Justin again.Starting the ignition, I drove home.

***************

-Next Morning-

beep beep....

I grabbed my phone and saw I had a message from Justin. Wait... WHAT?!?! I thought that was just a dream. Oh my god, Oh my god. With shaky fingers, I unlocked my phone and read the message.

From: Justin

'morning beautiful have a good sleep? I was thinkin later 2day I could c u?'

I re-read the messgae again then I replied.

To: Justin

'sure, but I can only c u after 3 cuz I got school. 2day I start year 12 and I dont wanna miss it'

From: Chanel

As I hit send I got up from my bed and looked at the time. 5:56am. Ugh, it's so early.
beep beep....
My phone went off again.

From: Justin

'yeah ok, bye x'

I locked my phone and walked down the stairs into the kitchen. Mum still was with Jenna's mum. I don't know when she will be back, so I'm home alone. I grab a bowl from the top cupboard and make myself some breakfast. As I watch t.v and eat breakfast, I wonder what will be happening at school.

I put my bowl in the suink and go for a shower, leaving my school clothes on my bed. Hoping in the warm shower, I wash my hair and my body making sure I smell good.

__________________________

Hope u all liked it. It may be a bit long but I enjoyed writing it. ;)

pls follow me on:

Twitter: @mrs_biebersimp

Instagram: @Jessica_BiebSimpson

Tumblr: @alecsucks

Shots.me: @mrs_biebsimp