Chapter12 - I'm Coming

*Justin's P.O.V*

I woke up with a headache and realised I was in Chantel's room. I groaned and grabbed my head as I sat up. I felt really sticky and realised I've been sweating. Great. I pulled the blankets back and swung my legs over the edge of the bed. I put my head in my hands while resting my elbows on my knees. I heard the door open and saw Chanel. she ran towards me and engulfed me in a hug.

"Oh my god! Thankgod your awake! Are you okay?" she looked in my eyes as I chuckled.

"I'm fine, I just have a headache."

"You want some panadol?" she asked. I nodded my head as she leaned in and kissed my forehead. "You've got a temperature." she frowned. I rolled my eyes and pushed her toward the door. she left and within a minute, she was back with 2 tablets and a glass of water.

"Take these." she handed me the glass and the tablets and I took them. I sighed and pulled her towards me sitting her on my lap. i wrapped my arms around her and rested my head in her neck.

"I didn't mean what I said." I whispered.

"What do you mean?"

~Flashback~

She cut me off by saying, "Sorry." I laughed.

"You're sorry. YOUR F*CKEN SORRY? WELL GUESS WHAT?! SO AM I!" I yelled right in her face. She looked guilty. Good, she should be guilty.

"What do you mean you're sorry?" she whispers.

"I'm sorry I ever met you!" I whispered back.

~End Of Flashback~

"I told you that I was sorry I ever met you. I'm not sorry, I'm happy that I met you. I won't know what I'd do if I didn't have you anymore. I'm sorry." I told her.

"What!? No, no, no, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I ever said all those things and I basically controlled you! I'm sorry. I understand you didn't mean what you said, you were just angry." She ran her fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes.

"Mmm." I moaned as she kept running her fingers trough my hair. She giggled. I was happy and I want Chanel to be happy too, so I poked her side and she jumped. She turned her head and looked at me. I gave her and evil grin and winked at her. I grabbed her hips and threw her on the bed as I started attacking her sides with my finers. The room ended up in laughs from Chanel as I continued tickling her.

"S-Stop! I c-can't b-breathe!" she laughed.

"Not until you say Justin Bieber is the sexiest man alive!" I say.

"N-Never!!" she screams.

"Say it or I wont stop tickling you." I chuckle as I see tears coming out of her eyes from laughing so hard.

"Fine! J-Justin Bieber's the sexiest man alive!" she manages to say. I stop tickling her and lay down on the bed next to her. I kiss her cheek and wrap my arm around her waist.

*Chanel's P.O.V*

As I lay there next to Justin with his arm around me, I smile as he kisses my cheek. I'm happy that he's mine. I'm actually surprised that he ended up saying he was sorry for what he said.

My stomach growls in hunger as I hear Justin chuckle.

"Someone's hungry." I roll my eyes.

"Shut up." I playfully punch his arm and I see his eyes go wide. Next thing I know, he pulls me off the bed and throws me over his shoulder. He ran down the stairs and into the lounge room. He jumped on the couch and layed me down. He got up and picked up the TV remote and turned on TV.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" he asked me.

"Uhm...." I didn't know what movie to watch. "Billy Madison!"

"That movie is hilarious!" he grabbed the movie and put it in the DVD player.

****

"I see your lips moving but I can't make out the words!" Justin mimicked. We started laughing until Justin's phone went off. He got his phone off the table and checked what it said. His smile suddenly vanished. And so did mine.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing, don't worry." Justin sighed.

"Nothing? How can it be nothing? You were all happy until you got that message! Tell me please what it said." I basically begged.

Groaning, he showed me his phone. The message said:

From: Scooter

Sorry to say this but you have to continue your tour. Get ready, I'm comin to get you at 7.

I looked at Justin with tears in my eyes. "Your leaving me?"

"No baby. I'd never leave you, but I have to continue my tour. I love my Beliebers and I can't let them down. I'm sorry." he dropped his head and looked at his hands. I grabbed his large hand and rubbed the back of it with my thumb.

"I'm coming." I whispered. His head flew up and stared at me. He opened his mouth then closed it not knowing what to say. Without a word, he crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed him back and pulled away.

"Justin," I said.

"No, don't say a word. If you're coming, we need to get ready."

I looked deep in his eyes and nodded. He kissed my forehead and pulled me up.

"But first, I'm hungry." I heard him laugh as I walked into the kitchen to geab something to eat. I opened the cupboard and grabbed a packet of Chicken Fried Rice and put it in the microwave for 60 seconds. It says to put it in for 90 seconds but then it'll be too hot. Once the microwave beeped, I took the packet out and turned around. I jumped as I saw Justin watching me.

"Why are you watching me?" I asked as I got a bowl and poured the rice into it.

"I don't know, just felt like it." I rolled my eyes. I started eating and I watched him back.

"Aren't you hungry?" I asked.

"Nuh uh."

"Mkay."

Once I finished eating, I washed the bowl and put it away. Grabbing Justin's hand, I led him to my room to where we sarted packing for his Believe Tour around Australia.

______________________________________________________

Im so sorry I havent updated in so long. I've been working on my assignments and reading other stories. Their amazing! Thank-you to all the people who have been reading this story, I really appreciate it.

Please follow me on:

•Instagram> @jessica_lee9915

•Twitter> @mrs_biebersimp

•Tumblr> @thejastinbiebur

•Shots.Me> @mrs_biebersimp

THANKYOU!!

~ Jess 👌✌️