Chapter Six: Are You Drunk?

Okay so here is chapter six. ;)Hope ya'll like it :D

________________________

*Justin's P.O.V*

I drove off after I dropped Chanel at school. I didn't see what the hurry was. Maybe it was to get away from me or maybe she really was late.
I really hope I can see her once she finishes school. I want to get to know her. If she is still in school, then how hold is she? Since I'm 20, hopefully she can't be that young.
My phone starts ringing while I'm driving. Can't people wait a little longer to call? I pull over and grab my phone. It's Scooter.

"Hey Scoot, What's up?"

"Hey JB, can you can down to the studio?"

"Um, yeah. I'll be there soon" I hang up the phone and started back on the road. Around 20 minutes later I pulled up at the studio.

*****************

"That's done!" I said as I finished recording 'Broken'. I looked at the time. 1:59pm. I decided to go hang with some friends while I wait for Chanel to text me to come pick her up. I exited the studio and walked to my car. Starting the ignition, I drove to my friends hotel. We smoked a bit of weed and drank a bit of alcohol.
By the time Chanel texted I could barely read the message.

From: Chanel

You con pick me up now

I told Lil Za I gotta go and he just nodded. I left his hotel and nearly stumbled over my feet while walking to my car. As I drove toward Chanel's school, I nearly crashed into a car. Oops! I pulled over at a store and bought a bottle if water to try and make me sober. I don't want Chanel to think I'm stoned or something.

As I pulled up at her school 10 minutes later, I see Chanel walking toward me, with a frown on her face.

"What's wrong?" I ask her when she hops into the car.

"School sucks." she said while she crossed her arms across her chest.

"I know" I said as I drove off. "Where to?" I asked.

"Um...McDonalds" she said after a while.

"Okay,"

After a few minutes, we ended up at McDonalds. I opened her door and she got out smiling up at me. Then her smile fell when she saw my eyes. Probably red.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Your eyes are red."

"Oh, um. Probably the wind, it stings my eyes sometimes," I lied.

"Oh, ok."

As we were walking toward the entrance, I tripped over my feet. Before I fell, Chanel grabbed my arm, but since I'm heavy she fell on top of me. I started laughing, but Chanel didn't.

"Are you sure your okay? I mean, your eyes are red and you just fell over." she asked. I looked into her eyes and saw concern.

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" I nodded and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Justin, we need to get up. People are looking." she said as she tried to get up.

"But I don't want to." I said.

"Justin!" she hissed.

"Fine!" I pulled her up as I got up myself. As we walked into McDonalds, she told me to go find a seat because she doesn't want me falling again. As I sat down after finding a table, a few people started to stare at me for a while. When Chanel came back with the food, I ate it like I haven't ate in ages.

"Pig!" I heard Chanel say. I looked up and saw her eyebrow raised. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said as I stood up. She nodded. I walked into the mens room and looked at my face. I looked a bit pale and my eyes looked red.
I splashed my face with water. I quickly went to the toilet, washed my hands and stumbled back to Chanel.
She saw my stumble and I saw her eyes widen. She knows I'm drunk.

"Are you drunk?" she asked.

__________________________

Haha! Srry its a bit short but I just did 2 chapters ;) Bye xx
Imma work on Chapter seven bye...