Epilogue

**6 Years Later**

SKY:

"Mommy, Daddy, I'm hungry!" Our four years old boy, Prince Noah said jumping in our bed and then laying between Bloom and I.

It's been six years since she returned, five years since we're married, and four years since they were born. Yes, they.

Just then our little baby girl, Noah's twin, Juliet came into our room with a maid running behind her.

"Your Highness, I'm sorry but I couldn't stop her." She apologized.

"Leave us alone."

Julie then jumped beside her brother and lied in my side. She was more of a daddy's girl and Noah was more on his mother's side. Both had red hair like Bloom.

 Both had red hair like Bloom

(When younger)

"Come on then kids, let's have breakfast," My beautiful wife said. I'm so lucky to have her beside me.

"Okay, mommy!" The kids replied happily and ran out of the door. We laughed and Bloom went to sit up but I pulled her back so she landed on my chest.

"What are you doing?" She hissed. Seriously, she looked cute when angry. I smirked.

"Can't I wish my beautiful wife, good morning?"

She blushed but tried to appear angry. "N-no!"

Six years and she's still affected. Our love was really strong!

I pushed her face towards me and kissed her with all my might. Honestly, I still feel sparks everytime we touch or kiss. I put my hands on her waist and steadied her so she was lying on top of me, then I pushed one of my hands in her hair. Her hands were tightly gripping my shoulder. Yes. I don't wear a shirt when I sleep even though I'm the King now.

"Mommy! Daddy! Are you coming?" Juliet's voice broke us apart.

"We're coming, princess!" I told her and stood up, not before pecking Bloom one last time on the lips.

She rolled off me and went towards the bathroom.

***

BLOOM:

I'm so happy that I have a perfect family of my own. I always dreamt of it but I thought I wouldn't be able to have it. But now my wishes have come true. Six years spent besides my husband and children had been the best.

I still remember when Sky confessed to me and I said 'something'. I chuckled at the thought and felt someone wrap there arms around me. I instantly knew who it was.

"What is my beautiful wife thinking of?" He asked as he placed kisses on my neck.

"I was thinking about how perfect our life is."

"That it is."

***

Before I got married, I stayed at Adralon for the whole year. But then I got married and came here. Daphne also got married to a guy named Jace Akerman, who was the best friend of Sky. I'm happy for her. She also has a son whose name is Jason and is expecting one more.

(Younger)

(Younger)

We always visit each other. My parents complained that I'd be going again. I wanted to stay with them more but they said it's important that I marry.

Last year, Camilla visited us in Siria with her husband Danilo, who happened to be the CEO of the biggest firm in Italy. I was so happy for her. She deserved to have a bright future. She also has a daughter who is 3 years old. She is an angel named, Alessandra Danilo. She has an Italian name because her husband suggested so. She was happy with her family and I'm glad about that.

(Younger)

(Younger)

Lady Surp. was locked in jail for kidnapping me and Gage and Jennifer work here in the castle. Sky said that we lock them in jail too but that would be too harsh. They didn't kidnap me. It was always what their mother had fed them. So I asked him to let them work here.

At the end, all were happy and the evil doers have evil. So I would like to say always do good because those who do good have good.

**********************

Finally, the end. I'm crying. Not literally! 😉😉

All the pictures are of their younger years. They are now 4 and 3.

Hope you enjoyed this short story!

WinxClubBloom93