Chapter Two

Chapter Two

BLOOM:

"Mom! I've decided that I'll be wearing this dress!"

"And this will be for me! Mom! Oh my! I can't believe this is happening! I might be the one!" Jennifer started panting so loud that I'm sure that the entire neighbourhood could hear it.

I mean, why is there a need to pant? They're not dogs.

"Girls, calm down. And I have a good news for you." Lady Surp. stopped to see their reactions. When they showed interest and I poured her some tea she spoke again, "Your sister Camilla is coming back."

"She is?"

Yes. It was me who spoke this. All of their eyes flew to me for a second before they went back.

"Yes. She is, tomorrow."

"Oh my, that's good, mom!" exclaimed Jeniffer, in happiness of her sister returning back.

"Mhm." Gage nodded her head.

Wow. Well that's good that Cam's coming back tomorrow. She is my best friend. She was the only one that has a good heart in this whole family and I don't know how. She really balances it all. I don't know how she fits into this family at all. Where all of them are so loud, demanding and rude, she's polite, respectful and caring.

I'm really glad that she's coming back. I felt a smile forming on my lips and I started to clean the table once they were finished eating. I piled up the dishes and glasses and took everything to the kitchen and went back to the dining table to clean it.

"So, now we can all go together," Gage said, happily. Obviously, she was a kind of girl who could not keep her happiness and excitement at bay. And you could easily take any secret out of her. She blurts everything, just like she was going to now.

"Where are you going?" I asked, having no idea what they were talking about.

"Oh, haven't you heard, there's a-" Gage started but was cut off by Lady Surp.

"Nothing, you should be concerned of. Go do your work. Go now!"

I hurriedly went to the kitchen and cleaned the rest of it. Meanwhile, I heard Jen enter the kitchen.

"You know, you shouldn't be so curious," said Jen, as she helped herself with a glass of juice.

I controlled the urge to roll my eyes at her and turned towards her with an agitated expression on my face. She pisses me off, seriously. "And why the heck not?"

She smirked, as if she had conquered through world, "Because curiosity killed the cat." She emphasised 'curiosity'.

I gave her a smirk of my own, "Then, I guess you've only heard the half of it."

She scoffed, "How come? Curiosity did kill the cat."

"And satisfaction brought it back," saying that, I give her a victorious smile and walked away, not once looking back to see her dumbfounded face.

As I went to clean their rooms, I heard an annoying voice, almost making me flinch.

"Clean Camilla's room too!" Lady Surp's shrieked.

****

PRINCE SKY:

"Catch all of them, bring them to the castle and lock them in the dungeon," I ordered my guards to lock the thieves in the dungeon. They have been creating chaos around the city since a few days and they finally found them.

Completing all my duties, I went to my room. This hectic routine makes me really tired. But most of all what is going on in my life right now.

Everything is like a maelstrom.

Why does my life had to be so hard? Why did I have to be the Prince?

Moments later, I heard a knock on my door.

"Your Highness, the queen wants to see you," The gaurds told me.

"Alright. I'm coming. You can go." I replied.

I stood up from my bed and went towards the garden. That's where we kept our private meetings. We make it look like we're having tea but we can discuss many important things there.

"Good afternoon, mother."

"Good afternoon, my son." She replied, with a gentle smile, "So I was informed that you wanted to discuss something."

"Yes, mom. It's about the wedding." I stopped to see if she wanted to say something.

"Go ahead, son."

"Mother, this is the most important decision of my life and I don't want to make any harsh decision in a hurry. I want to be able to decide; not you or father. Mother you need to understand that at least let me choose the girl whom I want to spend the rest of my life with. I've asked nothing from both of you. But now, I only want one thing. Let me choose a girl for me. Please." I finished and took a deep breath before waiting for my mother to say something.

"Alright, Sky, but you need to choose a girl for yourself in this ball."

I smiled, "I will, mom. Thank you for this!"

She smiled as well, "I want to see your bad choice as well."

"Mother." I laughed at her joke.

"We both know you have a bad choice, Sky."

"Yeah, bad choice, choosing you both as my parents?" I joked. I got smacked at that.

"Ah-huh, I chose you. And everybody knows my choice is the best!"

We both laughed and went towards our separate rooms.

One problem solved. Now I can choose a girl for myself.

********************

Hope you like it!

Picture: Prince Sky

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Go see my other stories:

'New Cinderella Story
(Completed)

'Winx Club: Mission Impossible
(On going)

WinxClubBloom93