Chapter 2

'...u...'

'......ru...'

'Hmm...?'

'....oru.....!'

'Who is talking?' Yoru thought. 'And why... do I feel like... I'm falling...?'

'.....Yoru....!'

'No... they're not talking.... They're shouting...' Yoru thought 'Why... are they shouting...?'

'YORU!!!'

Yoru snapped his eyes open and shouted ''WHA-!?'' But cut himself off when he saw that he was, indeed falling from the sky.

Yoru was shocked and didn't do anything, but look at the ground that was approaching fast.

'Why the hell are you just looking?!' A voice shouted.

Yoru snapped out of it and whispered ''Matatabi?''

'OI! Snap out of it, brat! The ground is approaching fast!' Another voice shouted.

''Shukaku?'' Yoru said before remembering what the two beasts said and looked at the fast approaching ground ''Huh...?''

It was silence for a few seconds before Yoru's eye widened and shouted ''UUUUUUUSSSSSSSOOOOO!!!''

*Let's recap a bit for the citizens shall we?*

It was just a normal day for the citizens here. Adults come from work or students were out of school. When suddenly they heard a load shout. ''UUUUUUUSSSSSSSOOOOO!!!'' The citizens looked around in confusement and wondered, when suddenly a man shouted ''OI! There is someone falling from the sky!'' The other citizens also looked up were the man pointed and it was true someone was falling out of the sky at a fast rate.

People that were home, were looking at the TV with nothing to do. When suddenly a news reporter announced something astonishing. A few heroes and some school kids (I wonder who they are.. XP) looked at the TV in wonder what the ruckus was about.

''Right now in Live Report! A child is falling from the sky!'' The news reporter said, the camera man directed his camera from the reporter to the sky were the child was.

''I CAN'T FLYYYYYYYYYY!'' The child shouted while flapping his arms.

A few heroes / childeren spat out their drinks or chocked on their food. Some looked at the screen in disbelieve or shock.

The citizens began to panic and shout in fear for the child's life.

''Were are the heroes?!''

''That child is going to die at this rate!''

''Heroes!?''

The camera returned to the reporter ''This is a disaster! The citizens are panicking, the cars stopped driving! And there are no heroes nearby!'' The reported shouted ''At this rate the child will die an instant of someone doesn't save the child!''

Heroes were running towards the location, trying to make it on time.

*With Yoru*

'Hey chibi! Just turn around and land!' Choumei shouted.

''Ah! Good idea!'' Yoru said and turned around.

''Why didn't I think about earlier?'' Yoru asked himself.