Chapter 4

Izuku was looking around looking very nervously, before remembering to thank the boy next to him.

Izuku turned towards the boy and stuttered ''T-Thank you!''

Yoru looked at him confused and asked ''What for?''

''F-For coming up for me, when the others were laughing at me...'' Izuku trailed off.

Yoru looked at him surprised, but then smiled at him ''Of course! I would have done it a hundreds time over, if it means to help someone.''

Izuku stared at Yoru in admiration and smiled back.

''Plus, your my friend now, Zu-zu! Of course I would help you, when you need it.'' Yoru added with a grin.

'' Yoru added with a grin

*Bathump*

Izuku turned red and looked at the ground to avoid eye contact, but squeezed Yoru's hand back in gratefulness. Yoru chuckled at his new friends shyness.

'I have a friend...' Izuku thought, still a bit red in the face, but still smiled a happy little smile.

''But... everyone sure looks confident, huh?'' Yoru commented looking around.

Izuku looked up and noticed it too and began to feel nervous again.

''Aren't they nervous at all?'' Izuku asked himself.

''They even have equipment to go with their Quirks...'' Izuku commented nervously.

''Oh, it's the person I met at the school gates! The nice person! She was assigned to the same battle center, huh?'' Izuku commented.

'The nice person?' Yoru thought confused, and followed Izuku's sight at saw a girl with brown hair standing, who was taking deep breath to calm herself down.

Yoru felt Izuku's hand slip out of his and saw Izuku stiffly walking towards the girl. Yoru looked amused at the scene in front of him 'Has Zu-zu never talked to a girl before? Maybe I should help him with that sometimes.' Yoru thought with a mischievous smirk.

'Oh yeah, I have to thank her for earlier

'Oh yeah, I have to thank her for earlier.' Izuku thought, but then felt a hand on his shoulder.

Izuku looked behind him confused, but then jolted when he saw the glassed boy from the entrance ceremony. 'He's here, too?'