Chapter 7

''Hehe, they are so focused on each other that they are forgetting about me.'' Yoru muttered to himself, still putting his plan in motion ''But that doesn't matter... The more they focus on each other, the more they'll forget about me and then I'll grab victory.''

''Hmm, Blondie sure is irritated... Same with Glasses...'' Yoru muttered walking through the hallways undetected ''Teamwork is really important you know, Blondie.''

*With the others*

''What was Bakugo saying? Can't tell with just the camera's in a fixed position and no sound.'' The red haired boy complained.

''He's talking to his partner over the small wireless radio.'' All Might pointed at his wireless radio ''You can bring that plus the buildings floor plan and this capture tape!'' All might presented the tape ''Once you wrap this around your opponent, it shows that you've captured them.''

''The time limit is 15 minutes and the heroes don't know where the nuclear weapon is located, right?'' Alien girl said.

''Yes!'' All Might agrees.

''The heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here!'' Alien girl said worriedly.

''Heroes should be able to turn the tables on whatever predicament they're in. Besides, didn't Aizawa-sensei tell you, too? You know...'' The students looked at him with enthusiasm ''Here we go...'' All Might began ''PLUS ULTRA!'' Everyone shouted, some with more enthusiasm than others.

''Monsieur, Bakugo is-'' French boy warned, making All Might look back at the screen.

*With Izuku*

Blondie held his left hand out, making Izuku alarmed.

''Uraraka-san, go!'' Izuku shouted.

Ochako ran towards the staircase, when Blondie launched himself at Izuku. Blondie pulled his left leg behind him, before kicking Izuku hard. But Izuku blocked it just in time.

''Looking away? You must be sure of yourself.'' Blondie said angry, but gasped when he saw that Izuku was planning on capturing him with the tape ''The capture tape-?!'' Blondie muttered.

'Hero notebook number 10, page 18! I'm glad I got to see Eraser Head's moves in person! What's next? If it's Kacchan, he'll be impatient and swing with his right again!' Izuku calculated.

And Blondie indeed swings with his right again, but Izuku dodged, making Blondies attack hit the wall. Blondie looked at Izuku surprised.

'I was right!' Izuku thought with joy.

*With the others*

''That guy's amazing!'' Sugar guy said amazed.

''He's not even using his Quirk fighting against the guy who finished first in the entrance exam!'' Tape guy commented also amazed.

'He was always good at reacting quickly in a crisis. He spent years writing his notes and internalizing them. That fanboy knowledge is now paying off as it propels him foreword.' All Might thought back when he met Izuku.

*With Yoru*

''They really are fired up!"' Yoru chuckled ''And to make it even better they and even the others completely forgot about me! Sorry guys, but luck is this time on my side. But don't worry, I'll let you guys play a little longer.'' Yoru grinning mischievously 'I am so evil.'

*With Izuku*

Izuku looking at the smokescreen with calculating eyes 'He kicked first this time to keep me from predicting his moves' The smoke was slowly clearing, making Blondie more visible 'He's being cautious now.'