Chapter 8

-The joker wins!- All Might shouted.

The others could only stare at the screen in shock.

''Sugoi...''

''We completely forgot about him...''

''He's like a shadow, ready to devour anyone that let's their guard down.'' The one with a crow head commented.

''If this were a real battle, it would have been over for those guys...'' The one with spikey red hair said with a sweatdrop.

The others nodding their heads in agreement.

''Luckily, this is just training.'' A frog girl said.

*With Yoru and the others*

''That was a fun experience!'' Yoru chirped happily.

''Hmhm!'' Clone Yoru agreed.

Yoru and his clone looked at the others on the other side of the room. Zu-zu was being carried to the infirmity, cause he was still hid by Blondies explosions, but not so bad. Ko-chan and Glasses were already walking towards where the others are. While blondie was looking down at the floor not moving.

Yoru looked at his clone, raised his hand and said while grinning ''Good work!'' The clone mimicked the actions and slapped hands ''You too!'' and the clone disappeared in a poof!

Yoru looked at the blonde that still hasn't moved ''Hmm... Should I so something? No, sensei will help him.'' Yoru shook his head and walked towards the others.

*Little time-skip*

All Might announced that the winner of this battle were both Yoru or Glasses. The class was confused as to why Glasses was also announced as a winner. Frog girl asked why and All Might-sensei asked the class if anyone knew why.

One of the students raised her hands and explained in great details why. The class was stunned even All Might-sensei. Yoru could only snicker at the expressions of the other students and teacher the whole time.

''That is correct!'' All Might-sensei said after a while.

Yoru cleared his throat and announced his own opinion ''I disagree.''

''Eh?!'' The students looked at Yoru confused.

''I think Glasses is the only winner.'' Yoru said.

''Oh? Why?'' All Might asked interested.

''Just like she said'' Yoru pointed his thumb at the girl with the black ponytail ''Even if Glasses forgot about me, he was prepared to protect the weapon at all cost. He never left the weapon alone even when Blondie acted rash or when Ko-chan appeared. He protected the weapon with his life, is what you could say. I only hid in the shadows and when the others guards were down I used that as my advantage and took them down, like a joker would. Use them like they are your paws to control without them even knowing and end them when you don't need them anymore, that is what a joker does. I simple did that, nothing more nothing less.'' Yoru shrugged. ''That's why I think that glasses should be the winner.''

The students and teacher were stunned to silence again. After a few seconds Yoru became uncomfortable with the silence and staring, so he waved his hands ''Hello? Anybody there?'' This brought the others back.

All Might-sensei cleared his throat ''While that may be correct Young Kurai. You also did a really great job for playing the roll of the Joker. That's why you also deserve to be the winner.''

The students nodding their heads in agreement. Yoru looked at them surprised, but closed his eyes and smiled ''I see.''

All Might-sensei turned his attention back towards the others and said ''All right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match. Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about.''