Chapter 6

Yoru was still on Izuku's back, smiling happily.

''He got over 700 meter?!''

''Finally, a hero-like record!'' The brown haired girl shouted happily.

''His finger's swollen! There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange Quirk...'' The glassed guy said.

''It's not very stylish.'' A French guy said.

Blondie was looking at the scene in shock 'Wh-What's with that power?! Everyone's Quirks manifest by the age of four. This is unthinkable! But in reality...'

Blondie gritted his teeth and narrowed his eyes at Izuku.

Little explosions appeared in blondies hand ''What is the meaning of this?''

The students looked at him in surprise and blondie ran towards Izuku and Yoru.

''Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!'' Blondie shouted.

Izuku froze in place, scared. While Yoru looked at blondie in amusement 'You think you can pick a fight with a student when a teacher is right here? Blondie doesn't give a shit about it or he lets his emotions take over. Either way, both aren't really good.'

Suddenly bandage wrapped itself around blondie, stopping him from coming closer to Izuku and Yoru. Yoru looked at the bandage in interested.

''What the-? These cloths are hard..!'' Blondie commented, struggling to move.

''They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy.'' Aizawa explained.

''Jeez... Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dry eye.'' Aizawa complained.

'It's such a waste, since his Quirk is so amazing!' The students thought in disbelieve.

'Quirks really have the strangest drawbacks...' Yoru thought sweatdropping.

Aizawa pulled his bandage back ''We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready.'' Aizawa announced while walking away.

Yoru climbed of Izuku's back and stood next to him, looking at blondie wondering what he's going to do. Realizing blondie's not going to do anything, Yoru grabbed Izuku's hand and walked forward, pulling Izuku with him.

''Is your finger all right?'' The brown haired girl asked worried.

''Oh, yeah'' Izuku answered, flustered.

Blondie clenched his fist 'Until a little while ago, he was just a pebble on the side of the road. A pebble... on the side of the road!'

Test 6: Sit-ups

'Finally! A test that I know!' Yoru thought happily.

Yoru walked towards a dual haired boy and tapped his arm. The boy turned around and looked down at Yoru. Yoru smiled at him and asked ''Want to be partners?''. The boy looked at Yoru for a few seconds before nodding his head. Yoru's smile grew a bit and introduced himself while sticking his hand out ''My name is Kurai Yoru. But you can call me Yoru.'' The dual haired boy took his hand and also introduced himself ''Todoroki Shouto.''

''Nice to meet you, Shou-chan!'' Yoru said happily.

Shouto's eyes widened a bit surprised, before his face turned pokerfaced again and nodded his head.

'Yeey! A new friend!' Yoru thought happily, while doing sit-ups.

Test 7: Seated toe-touch