Chapter 11

I step out of my Ferrari with Santiago. We are both dressed in our suits, not bothering to get changed. I loosen my tie and throw it back into the car before slamming the door shut. I undo some buttons of my dress shirt.

Santiago has multiple guns on him. I can notice them easily but anyone else wouldn't. That's because I trained with him when he was practicing to become the Mafia from 11. I trained with him and I'm just as good (maybe better in some parts). I know how to use a gun well although Santiago is better than me at that but I can fight better. I could take him down any day at hand to hand combat.

We walk into the club together, skipping the queue and walking straight in last the bouncer. He gives us a nod of respect as we pass. I am no don, but I am highly respected here. One, for how successful and powerful I am and two being friends with the leader of the Mafia.

I catch the looks we get from girls and can't help but smirk. It is no lie that we are hot. Girls seem to think so too. And who am I to deny them? I am a man and I have needs.

Santiago says, " I am going to the VIP lounge. I will meet you there, " before walking off. Santiago is all business, he fucks and he works. Like me.

I make my way to the bar when someone catches MY eye. A girl. A beautiful one at that. She has short brown hair with golden streaks in them, and her dress hugs her body perfectly, showing off her curves and her perfect ass. She is dancing with other guys and her hips sways so seductively I have to refrain from drooling. Other men in the room seen to think so too. She unknowingly, has all the attention from the makes in the room.
She is not what I would usually go for as I seem to prefer blonds, but I wouldn't mind a night with her in my bed.

I feel a pang in my chest but ignore it, as I see other guys admire her. I pick up my whiskey and make my way to the VIP lounge.
Ti farò presto bellezza, molto presto
(I will have you soon beauty, very soon)

***

It is dark out. Santiago went an hour ago. He had a problem with something. It is about midnight and get the club is still raving. I'm not even tipsy. I can handle my alcohol well. Me and Santiago would train by drinking litres and litres of alcohol until it took the whole Red Sea to even make us slightly drunk.

I open my car with a click and sink into the leather driver seat. The door is about to fully close when I hear a loud scream of help. A female scream. I swing myself out of the car and run to the  voice. I turn a corner when I see 4 men mishandling and stripping a woman.
The woman from the club!

Although I may fuck around, rape is something I don't like. Not in the slightest. I may be a manwhore but I'm no rapist.

I run up to them and yank a guy off her. I bring my fist back and propel it back forward until it connects with his nose. A sickening crack is heard and I can't help but like the feeling. The other men see me and their eyes widen considerably. Fear rises is their eyes but the mask it again.

The girl from the club, stumbles back and clutches herself tightly as the men release her body and advance on me. A smirk blooms in my face when I see their fists rise.
I've been needing this.

They run at me at the same time. Their shots are sloppy and we and their punches are like tickles. It was an easy fight an I knocked them unconscious easily. There's one guy left. I take a step closer to him the same time he takes a step back. He told me his arms up to his head in surrender and kneels down by my feet.

"Please man. I didn't mean it. But friends forced me to!" He begged .

Pussy.

If I was in a different situation I would have rolled my eyes but I simply kick him in the side of his head knocking him out.
BINGO!

I run to the girl who has curled herself up into a tight ball. She is muttering words over and over again and seems stuck in her own world.
I pick her up gently and she doesn't even react. She stays in the tight ball in my arms.
I try to decipher the words she keeps saying.

Not again.

She hasn't stopped repeating it yet. Her soft skin is ice cold and her fingers and lips are blue. Her rough breathing sends worrisome shivers down my spine. A look of torment crosses her beautiful features and I glare at the clear bruises, in a shape of a handprint around her neck.

I swing the car door open carefully and place her inside. I can't even put the seatbelt on because she is so rigid.
I groan, and run to the other side of the car before starting my engine. The engine hums as I turn up the heating in the car. I don't really like warm cars but the lady beside me is freezing and I'm not heartless.

I take off my jacket and cover her body with it. I decide to go to my condo instead of my house.

I stop in front of the tower buildings, and turn to see how the girl is doing. I can't help but admire her beauty even though it isn't the time. Her breathing is calm now and she is sleeping.

I pick her up again. Her body is no longer rigid, and she relaxes in my arms, making it easier to cradle her to my chest. I try to give as much body hear as possible, because even though she is no longer freezing, her temperature isn't where it needs to be. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps...

It's okay belleza... I'm here.

***

I'm awoken by a scream. A loud one may I add. I turn to see the beautiful girl from the club.
Wait, the beautiful girl from the club? What is she doing here? did we fuck? Score!

Before I can celebrate my success on getting the lady on bed, a rush of memories hit me like a 🔨hammer. I groan in disappointment. We are sleeping on the same bed and I remember dropping her in the bed before passing out next to her. I am not wearing a shirt, just trousers while she is still fully clothed with what she was wearing yesterday. She still looks hot.

They girl from the club is screaming, although she is still asleep. A nightmare I presume.

I shake her body gently until she wakes up.

She sits up abruptly with a scream before slapping me across the face...hard..

***

And there you have it! Did you like it?

The two finally meet!
Any improvements? I'm working on editing! If you want to an my editor, comment!

Shoutout to ravioli_is_life_xx

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

The next update is next Friday as usual!

*don't forget to vote + comment *