Chapter 13

Caden's POV

The lady, that I still don't know the name of, is sprawled out on the floor groaning in pain. The whole scene is comical and completely hilarious and I try not to laugh. She looks so cute sitting there rubbing her ass.

I'm pretty sure she fell down the stairs. I heard the bumps and bangs as she tumbled down.

I can't help it. I let out a loud chuckle. An glares at me in obvious annoyance before standing up, using the banister to support her.
"Are you going to ask if I'm ok?" She says sassily . I frown at her words. Her pretty lips should be used for other things.

"No. It's not the first time a woman has fallen for me," I answer.

She rolls her eyes.
" Arrogant, cocky asshole, " she mutters under her breath, although I hear it.

I go back to the kitchen ignoring her words. I know she followed me but she hasn't come in yet. She is standing behind the door, breathing heavily.

"Are you going to come in? I can hear you behind the door!" I shout with a smirk.

She steps in slowly, a bright red blush covering her face. Her blush is so cute.
Wait what? Since when did I say 'cute '?

"I never got your name..." I start trailing off at the end so we will insert her name there. Oh what I'd like to insert into her.

" Savi, " she whispers sitting gently on the kitchen chair. She looks tired. Really tired. Not only physically but mentally.

And at that very second, something inside me snaps.
I want her. She is the answer to my current situation. She everything I need. I will marry her, that's it. Its not as if I defeats her as well. She's not like the shallow hoes I used to associate with.

She doesn't know who I am, which is even better.

I take a step closer to her, till we are about a meter apart. She stands up abruptly , then shuffles back. Her breath hitches. I take another step towards her and before she can move back again, I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her to me.

I mean close to her ear and test her name out.
"Savi... I like it..." She shudders in anticipation and I smirk . I like the effect I have on her. It's hot.

I kiss the spot behind her ear, then carry on kissing down her neck. She moans breathlessly which is a major turn on.

"W-w-we need to stop," she protests. I stop instantly and pull back a little, not before giving her neck a final kiss.

I let go of her fully and bend down onto one knee.

"Marry me?"

****
Savi's POV

That went from 0-100 real quick. Is this dude on drugs. He suddenly bent down and asked me to marry him? Maybe he forgot to take his medication?

It all happened so quick.

He chuckles loudly. I glare at his gorgeous face angrily. I slowly stand up, grabbing good of the banister to help me up.

"Are you going to ask if I'm ok?" I sass.

" No, " he replies. This guy is rude! Did his mother not teach him manners?

He walks away entering, I presume, the kitchen. I follow him and am about to walk in, when a wave of fear overcomes me.
I can do this! I can face him! Why am I so scared?

I am busy gathering up all the mental courage I posses, when all of a sudden I hear a voice shout to me.

"Are you going to come in? I can hear you outside the door!"

A blush rises up my cheek as I enter.  The man I know as Caden, ask a for my name which I tell him as casually as possible .

I take a seat on one of the chairs. All of a sudden he takes a step closer to him. I stand up instantly and move back. My breath hitches and I stare at the beautiful man standing in front of me.

He makes me feel weird. I don't know what it is... He makes me put down my wall.

Yet again he takes a step forward and before I can move he grabs me and pulls me to my chest before whispering into my ear.

"Savi... I like it..." He then attacks me with kisses. His lips feel so good against my skin. It feels...right. I have never felt like this before. I moan in pleasure.

Wait...what! I moaned in pleasure?

What is happening? I have never felt this way before! I have never experienced this! I actually like someone kissing me? Oh my god! OH MY CHEESE! Someone is kissing me!

It's as if I am slapped, as I am somehow taken out of my trance.

"W-w-we need to stop!" I stutter.

He smirks, gives me a final kiss and pulls away. Then he bends down.

And you know the rest. All I can think right now is, that escalated quickly.... very, very, very quickly.

I just met this dude and he is asking me to marry him! I don't know anything about him! All I know is that his name is Caden Walker and that he had a nice condo!

I step away. No, I stumble back. I am speechless. I want to say something but I can't. My mouth keeps opening and closing, I must look like a fish... meh, I normally look like a fish.

If I was in a different situation, I would have laughed, instead I run out of the room, up the stairs and to his bedroom. I grab my dress from the floor and my bag. I then realise I am wearing his clothes, and guilt fills me for stealing but I push it back. Caden calls my name from downstairs but I ignore it and keep on running till I reach the front door.
I swing it open to reveal a broom cupboard. I mentally face palm and curse myself then run out of the real door.

The man is still calling me but I am too far ahead for him to even catch me, even if he ran. The hall I am now in is very posh. The carpets are a deep red, and the walls are painted a classy white. Why is everything so classy?

A couple comes out of a door, probably for breakfast. They look at me with obvious disgust on their faces. I run past them to the elevator, but notice it is taking too long so take the stairs. I find own a few flights of stairs before slowing into a jog, then a quick walk, then a slow walk, then me dragging myself along.
God! I'm exhausted! I need to work out more!

Once I reach the bottom, I am met with a back door. I step out of it so now I am in a back alleyway. The sun is shining brightly and the breeze is gentle and relaxing.

I am going to put this behind me! I will forget this ever happened! This never happened! Never happened!
I will forget!

But some things are harder than they seem...

***
Caden Walker POV

If she didn't look so hot in my clothes, I would have been mad at her for running and leaving me on my knees. Do is she think I was joking? Well I'm not.

I could read her eyes easily! She obviously thinks things are going way too fast but I don't mind if she thinks that. This means she thinks that there is a thing!

Savi is who I am going to marry. I want her. And I always get what I want (in the least sadistic way possible).

***

Sorry I updated today, not Friday (yesterday). I totally forgot! I have been really busy with revision because exams are coming up. This means until the end of June, updated will be random and chapters won't be as long!

I am really sorry about this!

I will try my best though!

Is this story even any good? I am seriously doubting my writing skills right now!😧😧

Anyway, thanks to all the people who told others to read my book! Please continue doing this!

*don't forget to vote*