Chapter 9: Heal

Then, and only then, we will have a chance of winning.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

{Wendy's p.o.v.} *time skipped*

I just finished healing juvia. She should okay soon but what about me....?

If I keep this up for long.... I'll pass out.

No, I can't fight, I can't be back up, I'm a healer.

I can also do spells that help with fighting though!

I ran over to my guildmates.

"whoosh" wind. eating air gives me power!

"sky dragon enhance ability; speed!!!" I shout over the battle, casting it upon every mage in my guild.

'It took a lot of power to do that so I need to eat more air!'

"sky dragon enhance ability; agility!!!"

'with those they can attack quickly and carefully! yay! I helped!'

"arigatou, wendy!" I heard about 13 members shout, the rest were busy at the moment.

now to help natsu!

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

{still Wendy's p.o.v.}

At the moment I'm healing Natsu.

'I have eaten a lot of air for power today, I wonder if there's a limit of how much power I can take from the atmosphere?'

Then I felt exaughsted.

I guess there is.

And everything turned black.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

{Lucy's p.o.v.}

I felt something wriggling next to me. Then I felt a hand on my breast. I immediately popped my eyes open and looked at natsu.

He was blushing furiously and had one hand covering his face to protect it from my wrath.

"p-please Luce I-I didn't mean to!!!" he stuttered trying to rush the words out so I wouldn't give him a Lucy kick to the face.

"I-i'll let you off the hook this time, but next time yoUR DEAD MEAT MISTER!" I could feel my face burning. dammit.

He got on his knees and started praising me.

"OH THANK YOU MERCIFUL GODDES LUCY, IM IN YOUR DEBT!"

'this reaction every time??' I ask myself sweat dropping. well, back to yelling.

"HELL YEA YOU ARE, YA DAMN PERVERT!!" I stopped shouting to realize everyone staring at us.

"now not the right time?" natsu asked the guild playfully tipping his head to the right.

"NO!!!" Eveyone yelled, even zeref, and they all went back to fighting.

"whoops" said natsu smilling like a child.

Then I noticed wendy asleep next to natsu curled into his side.

Natsu noticed me looking at her and spoke,

"she passed out next to me so I pulled her to where she'd be comfortable."

'he's so sweet!'

I thought to myself as I laid back down next to him and laid my head on his shoulder.

He looked away, blushing.

"hey, when do you think were gonna have to join the fight?"

I dunno, soon maybe, they're all exaughsted."

I looked up and saw juvia behind gray.

I can hear them fighting about letting her in the battle again.

"its not my fault! I'm made of water, I didn't think it would effect me!" she shouted at his back. He made an ice shield just to turn around and give her a disapproving look.

"yeah, soon."

I said softly, before dosing off on Natsu's shoulder.

{A.N. I hope you enjoyed all of the fluff this chapter. I wrote 2 chapters today so I'll post chapter 10 once I'm done writing this thang. Anywhoooo! Thanks for reading! Arigatou!}

~ Bridget H. 💜