Chapter 14: Goodbye

"I'll do it."

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

{Natsu's p.o.v.}

She said it without flinching. Not an ounce of regret, or fear.

"NOOOOO!!" I roared.

I was so angry I punched the ground and it cracked.

I needed a break, so I walked away.

"Natsu!" I heard Lucy yell.

She sounded desperate. It broke my heart but,

I need to be alone right now.

Holding e.n.d back is hard enough at the moment.

I was still going to listen, just where nobody could see me.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

{Wendy's pov}

I had tears going down my face when Natsu stormed off.

Zeref sighed.

He turned around and started to walk to a rock.

"I'll give you five minutes to get ready and to say goodbye."

He paused.

"Because you won't win." Zeref said Gruffly.

He continued walking to the rock that was about fifty feet away.

Lucy used her arm to wipe her tears and slid down to her knees and sobbed silently except for some small whimpers and sniffles.

We were all crying.

Wherever Natsu is, I know he's crying with us.

Lucy wiped her face again but stood up and smiled with her head tipped to the left.

"I shouldn't be waisting my time should I? I'm supposed to say bye to everyone."

"Lucy! don't say that! you could win!" Erza screamed tears dripping

"yea!" the guild chorused

"Heh, stop lying, I already know the outcome."

All of the guild members walked forward wishing Lucy-san luck and a few saying goodbye in worst case scenario.

Until only me, Erza, and Gray were left.

"Lucy, we believe you can win, you're stronger than you know."

Gray spoke softly as he had a hand on her shoulder, looking somewhere in the horizon.

"Thanks Gray, you were like a brother to me." they hugged

Juvia was watching but she wasn't jealous, she had said something similar to Lucy anyway.

Erza walked up to her and clasped their hands together.

"I'm surprised Natsu wasn't the first one here. I'm sorry. we all know how you feel about him."

Lucy softly squeezed Erza's hands.

"its okay, I have a couple more minutes. I know he'll come, he's probably listening right now. He's to stubborn for his own good." she sighed

Lucy looked down but looked back up and into Erza's eyes.

"Thank you for doing this, I'm sure none of us are as brave as you."

Erza said softly and squeezed Lucy's hands back.

"I'm not brave, I just want to protect my family." Lucy smiled and they hugged.

I slowly walked up to Lucy and looked into her eyes.

"L-Lucy-san I d-don't want this to be the l-last time I see you!" I shouted and hugged her waist tightly.

she squated down and ruffled my hair.

"Don't worry, I plan on having more adventures with fairytail, I'm just saying goodbye, worst case scenario. I'm not going to stop fighting Wendy."

"When I'm older im going to be like you, brave, smart, and I'll always smile, no matter how bad it gets!"

"you forgot beautiful, Wendy, but you already are." she giggled and hugged me tightly.

I was still crying, but I was smiling, just like Lucy-san.

{A.N I'm sooooo sorry, I took the math end of grade test today and i suck at math so I haven't had time to update because I have to study and we're being so over pressured I wanted to explode but I stayed up till 3 am last night because who needs sleep before that dumb test rIGHT?!!? ;-; anyway here's chapter 13 and 14, re-editied twice for good measure and Gomenasai!!!! This books almost over maybe 4-5 more chapters, I'm rambling, I shall shut up now! Thanks 4 teh reeds!}

~ Bridget <3

p.s. I think I have found another idea that I can use so there will be more than just 4-5 more chapters but I gotta work out the plot, edit plot, write, rewrite, edit, and then post so yea...... I also don't have WiFi so I prewrite on a terrible notes app and I have to wait to post stuffs. Gomenasai!