Chapter 29: Today

{Lucy's pov}

Today's the day.

I quickly requip into my armor, and head into the kitchen, my stomach growling.

If this is my last meal, it better taste amazing, I grabbed supplies out from every inch of the cabins kitchen and started cooking over the stove.

sizzle bacon sizzle!

yes. very nice! Oh yeah!

Crunchy.

Oh my God I'm going to die today.

I slap myself in the face a couple times to snap out of it, I can't let fear overwhelm me....

OH MY GOD I AM GOING TO DIE.

I grab anything and aim it at my head to 'crack' me out of my thoughts.

wait Crack?

I just smashed an egg into my hair.

I sigh heavily

I truly am going insane.

Oh well, I heard it's good for the scalp.

I'm surprised it's taken this long, I mean, me going crazy. I have been cooped up on an island with only a shabby lookin' dark wizard and we don't interact very often.

Basically what I'm saying is, it feels like I'm all alone.

The word gives me goosebumps and a shiver goes down my spine.

I HATE being alone.

It reminds me of the days when my mom died and my father became a more shut in person. I'm happy my father and I were able to reconnect, even though I was stuck on an island for seven years, and I wasn't able to speak to him before he passed on.

I feel some anger feel me.

I just have to think of all the reasons I hate Zeref, and I'll be more than ready to battle him....To the death.

I don't want to kill him, I never want to kill anybody. But, I have to, I NEED to.

No matter how much I will hate it, I'll have to deal with the guilt.

I reach inside the fridge and pull out a soda, and do the most manly thing I've ever done, I chug it.

then, crush the can when I'm done.

I burp loudly and laugh like the insane woman I am.

The laughs turn to tears and ends with me sobbing in the middle of the messy kitchen I haven't bothered to clean.

I seriously emotional issues.....

I then have a good idea, I use my celestial make magic to make a pen and a scroll. They look like antiques but I ignore that and continue.

1) the whole 7 years of time I lost on a Damon island
2) Natsu's suffering with E.N.D.
3) the time he slapped me
4) every time we've gotten into a fight
5) I just hate him in general.

I finish scribbling down the list, and I feel a strange sense of accomplishment, if I have reasons to be angry at Zeref, at least then fighting him will have a reason.

By the time I finish Zeref, which is an IF, maybe the guild will think I'm crazy...None of us has actually killed someone. And even the most powerful wizards are frightened of zeref. I think this island has made me truly insane, I will do what I can...take it slow.

I must, at all costs, defeat Lord Zeref Dragneel.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Wow, sorry for the 1 year hiatus lol, the difference between my writing them an d now is astounding. See, I can use big words now....Well uh sorry and chapter 30 will be out this month or next month, I have it half written and I gotta go to a wedding soon. Sorry again! Thanks for reading this book.

I can't believe almost 2k aaaaaaaA!!!