4

Debut chapter?
HA YOU THOUGHT!
YoonMin is strong in this one. You have been warned.

Jimin's POV
I was scrolling through twitter when I saw a post of my Suga with another boy! I'm not one to get jealous (Note:unless it's VKook)
I want an explanation! How long has he been doing this! If it was just a friend why wouldn't he tell me?

"I'm home!" Yoongi came in releasing an exasperated sigh came to the couch and rested his head in my lap. I gently stroked his hair as he fell asleep.

I slapped him. "WAKE UP!"

He doesn't react to my actions. This boy is going to pay I swear! I got up and laid him on his the couch then sat on his crotch. Rubbing my ass back and forth against it. I leaned down to moan into his ear "Yoongi-ah."

"Jimin stop playing games I'm too tired for this!" He shooed me away. (Note:But if it was Hoseok)

"Then tell me who this man is!" I yelled shoving the article in his face.

Cha Se-won's POV.
I entered the tiny apartment and I was welcomed by the voice of my loving child Cha Eun-woo. (From Astro cause why not.)

"Hello my sweet little monster!" I opened my arms for a hug but he turned around with his arms crossed.

"Hi Jungkook."

"Hello Ms.Cha." Jungkook bowed politely.

"Hello Jungkook! How was he today?" I ruffled Eun-woo's hair.

"He was great! But he seemed to have a problem with eating his broccoli he said he was a vegetarian." Jungkook smiled.

"It was also too green!" Complained Eun-woo.

"Silly boy!" Jungkook hugged Eun-woo good-bye.

"Goodbye Ms.Cha! Goodbye Eun-woo!" He waved walking out the door.

I went in front of him and squeezed his cheeks. "Is my little monster a sour monster now?"

"Mom you've called me that since." He took his fingers and started counting his eyebrows furrowed as he gave up. I laughed at his silly actions.

"Tell me since when and I'll quit calling you my Sweet little Monster." I smirked.

"Since YEARS ago!"

"Good job my Sour Little Monster!" I placed my hands in his armpits and spun him around.

At first he was angry but then he started laughing.

"Eommmaaa stop!" He giggled.

"Okay, okay!" You know your getting to heavy for me to carry with all those new muscles.

I set him on the carpet and sat across from him.

"What do you want to eat today?"

"Ramen!!!" He shouted.

"Too bad we're having pasta with broccoli!" I said trying to make him excited, I received a disgusted expression.

His frown soon turned into a smile "I-I guess that's alright."

"Look at you using proper vocabulary!" I squeezed his cheeks.