6

The media above is a series based off of the Netflix series 13 Reasons Why. The media above is the trailer but it has episodes. THAT YOU NEED SEE! I'm still shook.

3rd Person POV.

"Are you okay Yoongi?" Taehyung shook his arm.

"What?" Yoongi blinked and looked around for the voice.

"Tae Tae asked if you were okay. You seem shaken." Jimin explained.

"Yeah. I'm-I'm fine." Yoongi said giving his best smile. (His gummy smile though. Like 😱🔫)

"Good. J-Hope just finished performing apparently he's coming back to invite fans. " Jimin explained.

"I thought this was a performance not an infomercial."  Namjoon whined.

"I don't have time for this." Taehyung said scrolling through twitter on his phone.

"Oh that's right your too busy stalking that boy on Twitter." Namjoon deadpanned.

"He's not a boy! He's 19 almost 20!" Argued Taehyung.

"He can't even legally drink Taehyung. You say that he's almost twenty like it gives you leverage." Sasses Jimin.

(This bitch trying to kill me with his looks right now!)

"Hello." Hoseok said into the microphone.

"As you probably know I'm J-Hope." Screams were heard from the back as the fans went crazy.

"So I'm sure all of you idols are not here to get to know me. Well too bad because I'm not doing this for you." Hoseok's sassed.

"Anyways this was requested on behalf of a petition singed." J-Hope continued.

"Ah okay let's start with the first question."

Hoseok took the tablet and scrolled through the questions on Twitter.

"First question! What is your ideal type? This is from @YoonseokWillHappen." J-Hope had to take minute to laugh at the username. Okay I'm revolted now! I don't know. I'm not about the dating scene currently."

Hoseok smiled. "Okay next question! Who is your role model? This is from
@MarksonOrNever this is easy! Besides my mom it is G-Dragon." Fans melted from his sweetness. (Cuz who wouldn't)

"One more question then I have to go. "

"What's your real name?" Hoseok said. "Ah this one is from @VAlien."