9

3rd Person POV.

Sehun and Hoseok were lying on the couch it had been a long day with press interviews and two Variety Show appearances but there was more ahead.

"Hoseok." Sehun spoke while pulling on the boy's shirt.

"We have to wake up. You have to do the VLive." Sehun spoke grudgingly his energy had been completely drained out of him.

"No! Let's just stay like this." Complained Hoseok as he curled up to Sehun's side his legs wrapping around the taller man's waist.

"No Hoseok. You know we have to." Sehun argued.

Hoseok was now laying fully on Sehun's front his head snuggled in his chest arms wrapped around his neck and legs around his waist.

"Do you really want to go on VLive Sehunnie. Come on, it's okay to agree with me." Hoseok spoke into his chest lazily slapping his friends shoulder.

Sehun's arms wrapped around Hoseok's slim waist. As he patted his hands on the boy's back. Effectively waking him up after half an hour.

"Come on." Sehun groaned as he lifted Hoseok. Hoseok clinging onto him like a monkey. Sehun moved his hands to grip Hoseok's ass, to carry the heavy boy better.

"OPPA!!!" Screamed Hoseok.

"Stop it! I'm not in this industry to produce scandals!" Sehun said smacking Hoseok's ass.

"Then what are you in it for?" Hoseok asked when Sehun placed him on the counter. As he made his way to get water from the fridge.

Sehun opening the bottle and taking a drink. Then leaning his body against the sink which was across from Hoseok.

Hoseok brough his legs up to be cross-crossed, finding a comfortable position on the marble counter.

"I don't really know..." Sehun replied after thinking about it.

"Well I'm in it for love!" Hoseok spoke happily his smile darkening and joy decreasing.

"Really?" Inquired Sehun.

"Yeah I want to avenge my love." Hoseok said his voice saddening his smile still on but with an evident change.

"What do you mean by avenge? Were they hurt by their  company?" Sehun asked.

"No." Hoseok replied looking away his heart feeling heavy and tears brimming his eyes. He blinked rapidly trying to avoid the water works.

Sehun walked closer to him so the they were now face to face.

"Hoseok. It's okay you can tell me." Sehun spoke softly.

"I-he-" Hoseok tried speaking but ended up in tears. Sehun opening his arms and pulling the crying boy into his embrace.

Random Ass Flashback

The couple sat on the couch. Hoseok running his fingers through Yoongi's fluffy black hair. As the older boy rested his head on his partners lap. Hoseok started singing.

"You're not a very good singer you know." (Imagine a world in which he isn't cause we all heard Spring Day.)

"Says the one who still hasn't debuted." Hoseok replies smiling. They always had talks like this, Yoongi would try to be snarky and Hoseok would shut him down. It was always lighthearted and meaningless.

"You're a terrible boyfriend." Yoongi says huffing.

"Sure......" Hoseok said giggling.

"But your my terrible boyfriend." Yoongi said pulling Hoseok's head down for a kiss. It was a short kiss neither retracting their heads.

"You're mine." Yoongi said against the boy's parted lips.

"I'm yours." But were you ever mine?

End of Flashback.

"He replaced me." Whispered Hoseok into Sehun's shoulder.

"Who?" Sehun asked again.

"No its fine, I'm f-fne. Really I'm just overreacting."

"No you're not. Just please tell me what happened." Sehun pleaded in the boy's ear.

Hurriedly wiping of his tears Hoseok regained his composure.
"Let's do the VLive." Hoseok said his tone still hushed.

"No. We'll do it tomorrow. Come on let's go to bed." Sehun concluded Hoseok wrapping his arms and legs around the front of Sehun's body digging his head into the friend's broad chest.

"Shhh.... it'll be okay." Sehun soothed.

(😏😉 so..... 🐸🍸 y'all know it's about to get lit)

The worst thing about Yoongi leaving me is that he left me nothing but the memories. My smiles grew wider when I was with him. Before I was happier but it was a false cover to help me cope with the fact that I was unwanted. He made me truly happy. He made me feel like I belonged.

I didn't think he knew that. But after thinking about it maybe he did. It was obvious he had a thing for Jimin but I guess our love was an unrequited one. If he would have just left and told me his true feelings I probably wouldn't have been fine but it would've been better than this. If I hadn't gotten pregnant, if we hadn't been dating for 2 years I would have been able to cope with the heartbreak.

But instead he tried to help me by staying with me. Leaving me even more broken in the end. 2 years spent on a one-sided love. 2 years of blinded happiness. His smile got brighter around his friends. All those playful insults we shot at each other might have been playful to me but filled with truth to him.

He left me even broken than I was before I met him.

Yay update! So today my NCT bias Mark turned 18 and he's all grown up. And I'm emo rn so like why not write some angst.