7

*Warning* not edited.
I'm reminding you because the series is amazing.
Jimin's POV. (Get ready to like Jimin or not)

I should be happy but I'm not. I should be celebrating but I'm not. I should be joyous but I'm not. I also should feel sad for Hoseok but I'm not. I should feel guilty but I'm not. I should feel terrible but I don't. I should feel angry but I'm not.

I don't know what to feel.

G-Dragon's POV. (Cuz why the fuck not?)
I want to meet him with him. His performance was so moving. The way his body move I could feel his emotions. The way his voice carried along the beat as if he was lost in his own world, the world I want to be apart of. He danced and sang as if oxygen was not a necessity.

I need to start making friends ever since Seunghyun joined the military Big Bang has been distant. We still visit each other but it's not the same.

I need a change of scenery. I'm currently working on an album and I need a collaboration with an artist. So why not Hoseok! I mean have you seen his body. I'm not saying I'm in love with the man. Okay maybe I am. But not in the way where I want him to be mine. But I just want to get close. I want to form a platonic and only platonic relationship with him. (Note: Why am I making more drama!)

I grabbed my phone and posted and old picture of my self.
(I don't read a lot of Big Bang fics, I mean watch the funny moments. But I don't how to write his personality, I'll read more fics)

3rd Person POV.

G-DRAGONBallZ

Caption: Be my friend

Caption: Be my friend. @HopeyOppaOfficial

250k Retweets 600k likes

Tweets:
HopeyOppaOfficial: yes I have a new best friend and it's G-Dragon!!!! Take that @OhSehun

OhSehun: don't start with me.

J-HoeTheHoe24/7: I'm having heart palpitations.

MarieLovesJiyong: step away from my man @HopeyOppaOfficial!

WydToMeHobi: @MarieLovesJiyong bitch he can't be 'your man' if doesn't even know your sorry ass!

BigBangisLifeu: y'all need to calm down! Like most of you aren't even G-Dragon stans! So wyd here?

LivingForDrama: Damn! I'm out of popcorn!

AlessiaGotJams: looks here @BigBangisLifeu I'm a simple person. I see drama, I 👏 click👏

iSHIPeveryone: can we just take a moment to appreciate the fact that Sehun knows Hobi! Like bitch that's a new ship added to my list!