Chapter Five

Ashton's POV

I woke up rubbing my eyes, surprised at the softness of my hands; I decided to take no notice of it, just thinking I was tired.

I lazily walking towards my bathroom yawning while trying to get a cramp out of my left leg, I was trying to hurry as I was quite desperate. As I was about to go I notice something... Where the fuck is my manhood!

Panic flew over me, now not caring about needing the toilet.

I looked down my body to see a curvy body there, a slim waist and larger hips. Oh shit I have boobs.

I brought my hands to my chest checking they were real, just to confirm if what I see is real. They felt real, the looked real, so they obviously were.

I don't know how to feel; I've lost my manhood, but gained boobs, hm.

I pulled my boxers up which were only a tad too big.

I rushed towards the mirror to see my face, if that's change then I don't even know what the fucks happened.

I looked exactly like Stella.

Shit. I brushed my teeth and shoved some clothes on, even though my skinny jeans didn't fit, I found some normal jeans. I didn't know what to do with the blonde messy hair sat upon my head, so I left it. Inside I was totally freaking out about this whole situation.

I even had the courtesy to not look at Stella's body when I changed, god this is crazy how can this even happen.

I grabbed a snickers bar and made my way out of the door, hurrying.

Stella's POV.

Shit.

I can't even get over the fact this is actually happening. Wow.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Stella?" I heard my mum call from outside.

I mumbled a 'hm' as I didn't know how to speak as from what I presumed from that scream I did early I don't think I seem to own my voice anymore.

"I'm going now babe, Dad is in bed try not to wake him he's pretty tired, there's toast in the kitchen and I left the Marmite out, so bye. I love you lots okay, I would hug you but I really need to go."

"Love you too." I replied trying to say as little as possible so my mum didn't notice the slight tint of manliness there, did you pick up on the sarcasm.

I think I did well on trying to talk like me.

"Are you okay? You sound croaky, you have a cold?" She seem genuinely concerned.

Well maybe I didn't do too well then..

I repeated my 'hm' in response, making sure she didn't suspect anything, before I know it she was gone.

I ran out of the bathroom still panicking, which isn't helping me control my feet right now.

After a few minutes of sitting on my bed trying to figure all of this out I heard a knock at the door, I glanced at the clock and realized it was a few more minutes than I expected, 36 minutes to be exact.

Snapping out of my thoughts I ran down the stairs to the door, surprised that I wasn't out of breath by now. Oh yeah I'm in Ashton's body, ugh.

I unlocked the door with the keys resting on the shoe stand next to me and opened it slowly, wondering who it could be.

To my shock I saw, well me. My hair was all messy, my eyeliner was all smudged and my pink cheeks showed.

Oh god, I wore the worst clothing ever, I looked like an absolute idiot, oh no.