Chapter Seven

Stella's POV

Ashton was upstairs finding some clothes out for me if i was going to stay at his for a while; as the clothes i was wearing were the only ones i had that were Ashton's. Obviously him being him he wouldn't let me out without making sure i looked normal.

"Stel, we have school tomorrow." Ashton called down to me.

"Not stating the obvious there at all; and don't call me Stel." I replied sarcastically.

"Fine, no I mean, what am I going to do, I'm going to be acting all awkward around Katherine."

"Aw is somebody nervous?" I laughed.

"No of course not, I'm never scared." He replied defensively.

Ashton's POV

Of course i was nervous, but i couldn't let Stella know that, she wouldn't let me forget it. I grabbed an unused back and packed some needed clothes and things. I put some boxer shorts in, a couple of pairs of the same jeans, a few band tees, deodorant and obviously some of my bandanas; a black one, and a red one.

I took one last look at my room as i closed the door and headed downstairs to find Stella lay on the couch very sleepily. Its only been a few minutes and shes already nearly asleep. How is that possible. I walked over to the couch dropping the bag beside my feet. I gently shook her shoulder as she groaned and rolled over causing her to fall off the side. I couldn't help but laugh at this moment, it was too funny not too.

"What was what for?" She groaned as her face was still touching the floor.

"I only tried to wake you up and you just face planted the floor, you should've seen it, it was hilarious!" I was in fits of laughter by now.

She brought herself back up to my height, well taller than my height at the moment as i was far taller than her.

"Stop laughing at me." She pouted,

"Only if you say you love me and I'm the best person ever."

"No way!" She folded her arms across her body, still pouting.

"Fine just say I'm the best person ever then." I sighed.

"I'm the best person ever." She laughed.

"No! Say your the best person ever then." I smirked knowing i had caught her out.

"Your the best person." She mumbled taking a keen interest in the red carpet.

"Ever?"

"Ever." She still looked down but i could see the smirk painted on her face.

"I know your smiling, don't try to hide it!"

She covered her face with her hands.

"I'm not smiling i don't know what you're on about."

I took away here palms from her face revealing a fairly big smile on her face, well my face. It was big enough for the dimples to show.

"Stella Jaye Brooke is smiling!" I announced.

"Shut up you!" She laughed while hitting me fairly hard on the arm.

I don't think she realized how much strength she has as i found myself rubbing my arm.

"You deserved that." She smirked.

* * *

Stella's POV

The light seeped in through the gaps in the blind, I sat up and I pulled the covers off of me.

Normally I would jump on Ashton and wake him up but i guess both of us wasn't in the mood today to pretend we like each other as I noticed my bed was empty. We had quite a heated argument last night, one of which I doubt either of us enjoyed. I cant even remember what it was about, all i know is that I'm glad my Dad was at work and it was about something pretty stupid. We annoyed our neighbours, as they decided to come round and have a go at us for shouting too loud. That wasn't their best move with Ashton being as angry as he was. Lets put it this way, i don't think they will be coming around again any time soon, at least he didn't hurt them.