Chapter Thirteen

I turned over, whilst moving my arms to the other side, groaning in pain as I hit the wall. I opened my eyes in annoyance to see my familiar red blossom wallpaper. I turned back round to my original position to find Ashton curled up beside me, not again. Last night we was watching movies whilst sat on my bed, I must've fallen asleep.

I would've been more cautious if my mum was here, but she's at work and my Dad hardly ever enters my room without warning.

I hit Ashton on the arm to wake him up, causing a loud grunt to come from him.

"What was that for?" He groaned sitting up whilst rubbing his eyes.

"Why did you let me sleep with you, again." I frowned, not hiding my annoyance.

He smirked, as if happy with himself. "Because I have magical powers." He winked.

"Ugh your such a dick." I attempted to climb over him, wanting to get off the bed. This obviously failed when he pulled me back, causing me to collapse onto him.

"You love it." His lips moved, dangerously close to me, it's too weird being this close to somebody who looks like me.

"Ashton, stop." I warned. I climbed off of him, actually being successful this time, just wanting to get away from being so close to him. Spending all this time with him is having an affect on me.

I was still in my clothes from yesterday, so I walked quietly downstairs trying not to wake my Dad, then made my way towards the kitchen.

I got my bowl from the cupboard, happy that I can actually reach the cupboard easily now I'm taller, and got the cereal followed by the milk. As I made my cereal Ashton walked in.

"Are you still mad at me?" He squinted as the sun light shone through the blinds.

I didn't answer, I was mad yes. I feel like he's taking advantage of this situation, a few months ago me and Kat would be mocking him, not anymore. Ashton doesn't tell me how him and Kat are, I'm actually starting to get worried. Even though I really miss her, my main priority is getting my own body back, before anything happens between me and Ashton.

"I'll take that as a yes then." He sighed and sat up on the worktop next to me, "I'm sorry I got mad last night, and I'm sorry for being a dick." He spoke whilst kicking his legs against the cupboards below him.

"It's okay, but I don't see why you was mad?" I was still puzzled why he was annoyed, any normal girl would say he fancied me, but no, this is Ashton Irwin, he doesn't date, he just simply fucks. "Stop kicking the cupboards." I growled slightly annoyed at the noise, he instantly stopped.

"I, I just don't think it's right you know, him kissing someone who looks like me, it might ruin mine and his friendship." He scratched the back of his neck nervously, hinting to me he may of been lying.

"Are you sure that's all?" I raised an eyebrow at him before adjusting my body leaning on the side.

"Yup."

I sighed not bothering to even try. I put my weight back onto my feet and left my untouched bowl of cereal on the work top. As I was just about to leave, I heard Ashton call, "hey, what about your cereal?"

"I'm not hungry." I walked over to the door and opened it. I turned back to see Ashton looking confused, but shut the door anyway.

-

I had been walking around for a while, and thank god I had left my clothes on from yesterday, because that would've been awkward walking around in underwear.

Just as I made my way up to Calum's door, I sighed before gently knocking.

A girl with lovely light brown hair opened the door, leaning on it slightly as she smiled. She wore a purple dressing gown, that didn't make her look fat like it would on me.