Chapter Two

"I can do what the hell I want, I'm in control."

"Come on Ashton, your not going to hurt me, let's face it." I smirked.

"Only if you make me." He scowled.

"Ooh I'm scared." I don't know where this confidence came from but I like it, Ashton on the other hand doesn't really seem to. His grip had let go of my wrists, which I'm very thankful of.

"Stop playing games Stella." His eyes looked darker, it suddenly hit me that there was maybe a dark side of him, which scared me, a lot.

"Look Ashton, I just want you to leave me alone okay, go drink some alcohol or sleep with girls, what ever floats your boat." Once again nervousness showed in my words.

"And why would I want to do that when I have a perfectly fine girl right here." His flirty side returned, the side that was obviously fake.

"Come on, you and I both know we hate each other."

"Very true, if I knew this was your house I would've kept miles away." He responded coldly.

"Then piss off."

He made some creepy noise, almost like a snarl before leaving the room, I heard a slam of my front door. I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I breathed out.

"Shit." I cursed.

That must've been the most scariest moment of my life, sounds stupid but it was, I knew Ashton could be dangerous when he wanted to, I think I nearly pushed him too far with that sudden boost of confidence. I didn't know what went through me, wow.

Ashton was in a little group at school.

Himself, Michael, Luke and Calum to be exact.

They chat up any girl they see, but me and Ashton have pure hate for one another. I have my reasons.

There is this little part about him that makes me feel that he puts on a hard act, and inside he's really just a kid begging for help.

When he does things like this them thoughts get taken away.

It makes me feel as though he's just a heartless twat.

I left my light on and climbed back into bed pulling the covers up to my chin. I can't tell me parents, they will only freak out and proberly quit their jobs due the the late hours.

No I can't be selfish.

I lay in bed for hours, the tiredness totally shaken out of me.

*Monday morning*

The light peered through the bottom of my blind, I turned my alarm off my phone, I figured that if I set it to Baby by Justin Bieber then it would make me get up quicker, I'm sorry but that song shouldn't even be called a song, no offence to you Bieber fans, it's just not for me.

I haven't slept well since Ashton decided to break in, I think I got about 1 hour sleep last night.

I looked into the mirror, and bloody hell does my tiredness show! I had dark circles under my eyes, so attractive.

Great it's school today, how fun.

Doing the usual routine and putting my uniform on I made my way downstairs to make myself breakfast.

Dad would be home but he stays in bed as he gets back early in the morning from work.

I ate the usual coco pops, what don't judge me I'm a kid at heart, then head back upstairs for the loo and brush my teeth.