I'm So Nervous

OK so this chapter I'm going to try and make it longer. I know I need to get Dante and Travis. Trust me. You'll meet them soon. And it's 6:35 A.M so yeah...

Garroths P.O.V

We were watching TV when all of a sudden Laurance just looks at me. He had a very serious expression on but didn't say anything.

"Umm.... Can I help you?" I said breaking the silence.

"Sorry. I don't know what came over me." He replied. "I was just remembering last night. That's all."

I blushed a bright red but looked away when it happened. We found a TV show 'Ghost Adventures' and we seemed to like it.

"Garroth.... Is it true what you said last night?" He asks.

"What did I say?" I asked lying.

"You said the you lo-." He was interrupted when Dante barged in.

"Where we you last night?" I asked.

"I went in town, saw an old friend, and decided to stay over." He replies then disappears upstairs.

Just then Travis came in and didn't say anything. Only a little 'hi guys' came from him.

                                ***

Laurances P.O.V

It was lunch time. Garroth seemed to be really flustered about something. He seemed cute to me when he was flustered.

"Laurance I need to tell you something very important." He said to me.

We didn't hear Dante and Travis go to the kitchen. They didn't even say a word.

I was looking into his dark blue eyes. Then he broke the silence finally.

"I've been meaning to tell you this..." he takes my hand. "I've really embarrassed to say this but.... I.... Love.... You." He said.

I stared at him wide eyed. "I wanted to tell you the same thing. Garroth I love you too!"

We hear Dante and Travis 'awe' as we hugged.

"We knew you two would get together." Dante says in a cheerful voice.

"That's why we went to our rooms to give you guys alone time to talk me other than last night." Travis replies.

Thank you for reading this. I gtg. I have to go to school soon and not miss the bus. Byeeeeee!!!