I Carried Him Everywhere

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3 IDEFK ANYMORE!!!!

Garroths P.O.V

After about a minute of cutting I actually get in the shower. I was hoping I could wash it off. The old ones weren't really noticeable as much.

When I got out I dried off and heard Dante, Laurance, and Travis talking. I couldn't really hear but I didn't really care.

I forgot to bring clothes in!

I walk out in a towel. I saw them staring at me and saw Laurance blushing a very bright red. I ignored them and walked upstairs to my room. I got dressed and dried my hair to the best of my ability. Then walked back down.

Dante made room for me to sit by Laurance. I sat down and he intwined his fingers with mine.

"They are so cute together!" Dante whispered to Travis.

"Yeah they really are." He whispers back and looks at us. "But sometimes it's uncomfortable."

They look over at us as we were kissing. Practically making out.

"Like now." Travis whispered.

"Do you want alone time?" Dante asked.

We stopped and shook our heads. We continued watching TV.

                                 ***

It was time to go to bed. I carried Laurance to bed and laid beside him. I put my arm around his waist and got closer.

"I know we just laid down...." He said.

"Yeah....?" I ask confused.

"I need to use the bathroom." He said rolling over looking at with a smile.

I sigh and get up. He sits up and waits to be lifted. I took him to the bathroom and waited outside. When he was done, which wasn't long, called me in to get him.

"One reason I said that is so you could carry me. I kinda like it." He says in a quiet voice.

I blush and smiled. We got back and he looks at my arm. He has a concerned look.

"What did you DO?!" He said almost yelling. "They look recent. Except for those ones!" He points at my wrist.

"I was bullied in school. I don't know why I guess I was an easy target for some reason. They recent ones are from today. I did it before the shower." I say sheepishly.

"Why?" He asks.

"It's my fault you have a broken leg and arm. I should have let you come down first so it was safe." I say ashamed.

He kissed me.

"It's not your fault. I was climbing down on my own being stupid. I told you this." He said in a somewhat angry tone.

I didn't reply.He rolled over and went to bed. I did the same.

So. A suggestion of his background was from........ LilFrostyGirl! One of my irl best friends! Thanks! Byeeeeeeeee!!!