It's All My Fault

Idea 1 of 2. Let's get right in.

Garroths P.O.V

It was the next day and we realized that the gutter needs fixed. Laurance decides to do it so I just agreed.

"I'll go get the ladder and you get tools." He says.

We meet where the problem is. He sets up the ladder and takes the tools. He then climbs up.

"Garroth I need a hammer. Could you go get it?" He asks.

I head over then I hear a loud thump. I look back and see Laurance on the ground huddled with the ladder on him.

I shouldn't have left! I should have had him come down so he wouldn't fall. The ladder wasn't sturdy enough.

Laurances P.O.V

The pain hurt so much. I feel my hand being gripped. Then a couple of tear drops. It was Garroth. He helps me to the truck and drives me to the hospital.

The whole way there he had my hand, was crying, and said it was all his fault.

"It's not your fault. I was coming down to get a drink." He breaks off. "But the ladder slid."

                               ***

When we got to the hospital he basically carried me. Then he did. He got me to the lobby and a doctor came. He carried me to the x-ray room and said I broke my left arm and leg.

I got a room and a cast on. Then I took pain pills to help. I would be out tomorrow and had to either be carried or on a wheelchair.

You decide! Should Garroth carry him everywhere or get a wheelchair. Well he's gonna get a wheelchair but chose when Garroth carries him or what he helps with!! Byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!