A Few Weeks Later

OK so. I'm writing the last few parts back to back. But running out of ideas. Halp. Plz halp meh.

Laurences P.O.V

It was a few weeks later and I finally had my casts off. They were so uncomfortable. Now I can snuggle close with Garroth.

"We're heading out!" Dante yelled as Travis followed.

"Are we the only ones that live here? Like, seriously." Garroth said flustered.

"It's kinda nice." I say blushing.

"Why?" He looks at me in a worried way.

"So I can do this." I say as I pull him in with a rough kiss by his shirt. He hugs me and has his hands wrapped up to my shoulders.

"We will be back.... By.... 7.... Yeah.... Bye...." Dante walked in and said.

We went back to what we were doing then cuddled. I was sitting on his lap with my head on his chest. He had his arms around me. I didn't want to move. Just so comfortable.

Just then I feel his head lay on my head. His breathe slows and they grow deeper and longer.

Must have fallen asleep. I don't want to move incase I wake him. And I can't look up at him.

I suddenly also feel tired. I fell asleep.

                               ***
Normal P.O.V/3rd Person

Dante and Travis walk in. They see Garroth and Laurence asleep on the couch. They look at each other. Then Dante picked Laurence up and Travis got Garroth.

"They're heavier than I thought." Dante says struggling to hold Laurence.

Travis nods his head in agreement. They walk back to their bedroom and put the both down facing each other. Then the walk out and close the door. They went and watched TV.

What chu guys think??? I wanna know so let meh know. Plz. Thanks!Byeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!