We're Together

*Ahem* I need some ideas soon. Even though at school my brain just kept getting some. Then forgot them. I only know one. Please comment! Thanks!!

Garroths P.O.V

After we confessed, Dante and Travis left. I don't know where they went. All they said was 'We'll leave you two alone.' Then left.

"So now that we are together. I'm pretty sure we are. What do you wanna do?" Laurance asked.

"I don't know. Watch another scary movie?" I said in a romantic/childish voice.

He nods in agreement. We were thinking of what movie to watch when I remebered.

"I recently got the movie 'Rings' to give to Zane. Wanna watch that?" I ask hopeful.

At first he didn't say anything. That's one of the scariest movies.

"Or.... 'The Conjouring 2." He says with confidence.

He pulls it out of the TV stand draw.

"Laurance that's the scariest movie of this year! Let's watch it!!" I said in excitement.

Laurances P.O.V

Why did I suggest that?!? I get scared easy. Maybe that will bring us closer....

I put the movie in and start it. Garroth comes in with popcorn and Coke. We sit close to each other. Since he was a little taller I put my head on his shoulder.

                                ***

All of a sudden the painting yells and comes to life. I scream and jump in his arms. He pulls me close. I have my arms around his waist again. I look up at him. His dreamy dark blue eyes staring back st me. Then.... Our lips collided. I was wide eyed. But then relaxed and kissed back.

When another jumps care came I didn't scream, only jumped. He kissed my cheek reassuranlly. I blush a very dark red. I was blushing when we kissed.

                                ***

The movie was finally over. It was 7 P.M. cause we watched a calm movie. We ate dinner. I made chili. As always we scruff it down quickly.

I don't know if this was long or short. Let me know. Well I have 2 ideas now. Byeeeeee!!!