Bonus Chapter

Aww yeah!

Garroths P.O.V

I saw Luarance go back to his room. I hope he's alright. I decided to follow him. He didn't shut his door all the way. I saw him crying. It broke my heart. So I went up and kissed his forehead. I saw him smile. I laid beside him. I pulled him close and I soon felt his breathing slow. He was asleep. Soon I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a still sleeping Laurance. I got up and went downstairs to make breakfast. I made some pancakes and set out plates. Dante and Travis came down and sat at the couch waiting. I then felt arms go around my waist.

"Good morning." Laurance said.

"Good morning." I reply turning around to kiss him.

I then set out the pancakes when they were done. Everyone came over and ate.

"You guys wanna watch a movie tonight?" Laurance asked.

"If you guys are gonna make out, count me out." Travis said.

"No promises." Garroth said.

"Well I'm actually going to Nicoles." Dante said.

"No, Dante, don't leave me please!" Travis begged.

"Travis, you can just go to Aphmaus house or something." Laurance said.

We then continued to chat and eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~Night Time~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurances P.O.V

Dante and Travis left and Garroth was picking out a movie. Of course he picked a scary movie. Great.

"Really Garroth?" I said.

"Yep. I remember when we watched one and you jumped in my arms cause you were scared." He replied.

"Hmph." I said while crossing my arms.

He put the movie in and he wouldn't tell me what it was. Then I figured it out. It was The Conjuring 2. The scariest movie in America. At jump scares I kept getting close and closer. I still had a cast on but I ignored it. Garroth eventually put his arms around me and pulled me close. I felt safe.

When the movie was almost over I fell asleep. I guess Garroth did too. At this point I was on his lap and his head on mine. It was comfortable. I didn't want to get up or move.

Travis' P.O.V

Aphmau wanted to go to my house once she heard they were watching a movie. Of course Kawaii-Chan came. We walked in the door and they were asleep with Laurance on Garroths lap. It looked like they were watching The Conjuring 2. The girls silently fangirled and took pictures. Tipacal. They then left when Dante came home. We both then went to bed and left those two to themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a bonus chapter. So I really hoped you enjoyed! If you want a sequel I'll do one. If I get ideas. Bye! Galaxy out!