So Many QUESTIONS

OK so this is the part where the girls find out. And scream their heads off. I'm being serious. But plz. Send mental help. I NEED IT!!!!! -inserts Sponge Bob reference-

Garroths P.O.V

The girls kept fangirling. I lifted Laurance to my back. His expression was embarrassed. He dug his face into my shoulder. I just smiled.

"When did this happen?" One asked.

"You guys like each other in that way?" Another said.

I just saw Kawaii-Chan squealing her head off. It looked as if she would pass out. So I put him down.

They crowded us but I ignored their questions. I saw that they had their phones out.

Why not?

I grabbed Laurances shirt collar and pull him in for a long kiss. He had his hands around my neck. I felt him smile.

I broke the kiss and we blushed. The girls were just being them and taking pictures. I put my hand around his waist and pull him closer.

"OK ladies!" I had to yell over all them. They went silent.

"As you can tell we are in fact together. Just don't be all in over our house. Ok?" I said.

They all nodded.

"Hey I'm having a party tonight. Everyone's invited." Aphmau said. "At 6."

~Time Skip Brought To You By Toast Cause Why Not~

We went to Aphs house. We knocked and she gestures us in.

"OK everyone. We are going to play.... Drum roll please.... Spin The Bottle!" Aph says excited.

She had me go first. I spun the bottle and guess who it lands on? Laurance.

At least I have kissed him before.

I went up to him and we kissed. Everyone 'awed'. Next was Aphmau who landed on Aaron. She blushed a bright red. Then they kissed. We all 'awed' to.

After a couple of rounds I went to the bathroom. I heard someone follow me but I was thinking it was Katelyn going to her room for something.

When I got in there, I just had to cool off. I ran the water and wiped off my face. I hear the door click.

"Hey Garroth..." It was Laurance.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered as he walked in.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm glad you landed on me." He said. "It was nice."

He left. I was just standing there. After a little bit I went back down. Everyone was talking. Then Laurance came up to me and whispered....

"Wanna go home?" He asked.

"Sure." I whisper back. "Hey everyone,Laurance and I are gonna head home."

"So you to can make out?" I heard Dante say.

We shot him an evil glare.

"He's probably not wrong." We heard Travis say. But we walked out before he finished his sentence.

We got home and laid on the couch. He had his head on my chest. Then we hear a window break with voices coming from upstairs.

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNNN. Did you enjoy this one? I made it really long. I just got in the moment. Leave suggestions on who the people are and what they do. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!