It Was All A Dream

This is the last part of this book. I'm sorry if you were really hoping it would continue. We enjoy anyways.

Laurances P.O.V

I shot awake in my bed. I didn't see anyone around. Not even Garroth. I got up and had a really bad migraine.

When I got downstairs I saw Dante cooking food and Tavis and Garroth on the couch.

"How ya feeling?" Dante asks me.

"What? What do you mean I don't remember anything." I say in confusion.

"...You got.....Stabbed. In the stomach." Garroth says coming up from the couch. "Someone broke in and he went to stab me but you jumped in the way." He continued.

No wonder my stomach hurts.

"How long was I out for?" I ask.

"About a week or two." They both say in unison.

So Garroth and I didn't really get together. It was only just a dream.

I felt like crying but held it back. I got some food and went back to bed. I just cried my eyes out but I wasn't loud so they wouldn't worry. I was so sad.

I then fell back asleep. It was a nice dream. That's the only thing I could do. Then felt a kiss on my head.

Maybe we are together...

OK sorry this didn't end how you wanted it to. But I'm going to be trying to finish my 'Shifter Sisters' book soon. Hopefully. But really REALLY soon I'm going to be making a MyStreet Boys x Reader. So stay tuned for that. Byeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!