Chapter 12- Barbados

The elevator doors close in front of us and Kate glance over at me. Were the only two people in the elevator, Kate made sure of that. She slammed her hand on the close door button so quick no one even had a chance to try to get in with us. Abruptly Kate releases her grip on our bags and they clatter onto the floor noisily. Then she grabs my face with both hands and slams me into the wall, kissing me with so much force I have to hold onto her arms for support. The elevator continues to glide up floor after floor as we kiss each other. Just as I'm starting to think it's ending, Kate grabs my wrists and holds them up above my head, pushing her chest up against mine. She pins me up against the wall and holds me captive, completely knocking the breath out of me. The elevator dings and Kate drops my wrists immediately, breaking our kiss. Holy fuck! The doors fly open and Kate steps away from me, grabbing our bags while I stay frozen against the wall, staring breathlessly at the crowd of people waiting for us to get out so they can get on. Kate smiles smugly at me and links her free arm with mine, calmly leading me out of the elevator and past the crowd of staring people. "What was that?" I ask, finally managing to catch my breath. Kate shrugs. "Just something that I wanted to try." She leans in and plants a kiss on my blush warmed cheek, then unlocks the door to our hotel room.

My eyes wander throughout the room, taking in all the tiny details. Our room is huge, bigger than any hotel I've stayed in before. The bed is covered in a fresh, clean, white sheet and comforter set with huge fluffy pillows. On the other side of the room there's a mini hot tub, a fridge, and a couch. The room is decorated with extravagant flowers hanging from the ceiling and on the window ledges, filling the room with a bright burst of color. Kate really knows how to pick a hotel. "Jesus, Kate!" The door clicks shut behind me as Kate and I take a few steps deeper into the room. This place is a million times better than our apartment. I take a small peek around the corner at the open door leading into a small bathroom, then I turn back to Kate.  "How much debt are you going into for this trip?" I can only imagine what a whole weekend in this hotel room would cost. "None. Believe it or not I actually had some money saved up for a special occasion and this is definitely a special occasion." She winks at me and I smile, taking another look around. "Seriously this room looks amazing." I say. "It doesn't look nearly as amazing as you." Kate whispers from behind me, her lips nearly touching my ear. She wraps her arm around my waist and I gasp. How'd she get so close all of a sudden? Her lips graze my neck, sending chills down my spine and I completely lose my train of thought. "Relax. That's what this trip is supposed to be about remember? Relaxing." She whispers against my neck. My heart picks up its pace as her hands glide down to my waist and she pulls my top off, tossing it onto the floor. Then she turns me around so we're facing each other and slowly leans in and kisses my lips. Her hand snakes it's way around my waist again and she swiftly lifts me up as if I'm weightless, continuing our kiss. Her fist locks around my hair and she pulls hard, yanking my head back. "Oh!" I gasp. "Fuck." I breathe, closing my eyes and tilting my head back further into her hand. "What's that? Does my sweet little Ana like it rough?" I nod, unable to find my voice. I don't open my eyes, but I can feel Kate's smirk at she pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top of me. She reaches behind my back and unhooks my bra, then throws it onto the floor. I moan as her lips touch my collar bone, causing everything below my waist to contract. So far, agreeing to this trip to Barbados is turning out to be one of the best decisions of my life. Her lips are just making their way from my chest back up to my lips when she stops suddenly and looks up. After a moment, she leans back down so her lips are next to my ear. "We have to stop now or we're gonna be late for our dinner reservation." She whispers. "Hmm?" Kate laughs at my inability to form coherent thought, and hops off the bed. "Get up and get dressed Steele. We have a reservation." She commands, pulling me up into a sitting position. I pout, feeling a little disappointed, but I hop off the bed anyway and start to get dressed. I kick my bra to the side, grab my teal sundress out of my suitcase and pull it on, while Kate wanders off to the bathroom. "Can you toss me my white dress out of my bag?" She asks, leaning up against the bathroom doorway. "Yep. Just a second." I unzip her suitcase and dig through her bag in search of something white. "How many freaking bikinis do you own, Kate?" I ask, pulling out a collection of bikinis in all different colors from her bag. Does she really expect to use all of them in just one weekend? "More than you." I roll my eyes at her snarky response. "Clearly." I toss them back inside her suitcase and grab her dress. "Here." I throw it over to her and she catches it effortlessly. "Thanks, Ana. You're the best." She smiles sweetly, then disappears back into the bathroom.

My toes sink into cool sand as I walk along the beach with Kate, sandals in hand. "I guess you'll probably need some help covering that up tomorrow, huh?" Kate asks, pausing to trace her finger over a section of my chest.
"Cover up what?" I ask, looking down at her fingers. Holy fuck! There's a very noticeable bruise forming right above her hand. "Kate!" I can't believe she'd do this. That's why everyone was staring at me at dinner earlier. Not because I was there with a girl but because there's a huge bruise on my chest. "Sorry, I was overcome with passion." She shrugs apologetically and I roll my eyes. One look at her face and I know she did this on purpose. "You did this to me on purpose, Kate! God, You're such a bitch!" I scream, stomping my foot. She bites her lip, then takes off running across the beach. I hear her laughing as she runs and I throw my shoes down onto the sand. Then I begin to chase after her at full speed.

Authors Note; Those of you who read this but never comment/vote, just know I see you.