Chapter 4

Y/N P.O.V

I trusted him with my heart and him only. He left me. He had a right to leave me. I am useless, and people must leave useless things behind.

There is always more than one reason why people abandon things. There must be another reason he left me.

He said he wanted to leave pain....

I should take his advice.

I should leave pain.

I should leave him.

I will not make this decision.

His actions will.

He was the fool for letting me go.

He was the cause of the pain.

He was the one who decided our fate.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I rose from my bed and opened the drapes, drenching my room in the sun's blinding light.

I straightened my bed sheets, fluffed my pillows, and folded my comforter into a neat square at the foot of my bed.

I went to my wardrobe and picked out black leggings, dark brown leather boots, an oversized gray sweater, and a gray beanie to defend my ears from the cold.

I went to the bathroom, undressed, and took a steaming hot shower which relieved my stress and calmed my nerves.

I dried off and put on my new clothes, ready to rush out of my house, and grabbed a muffin from the cabinet for a quick breakfast.

I had to stop as I was exiting to go back to my room and grab my phone and keys, and ran out of the door.

I pulled out my phone and found Aiko's contact so I could text her since I was impatient and she was always the first person I went to for mostly everything.

Me: Hey Aiko, what's up?

Aiko: Well I was in peaceful slumber until the annoying noise of a 'ding' woke me up. I always forget to mute this dang thing.

Me: You doing anything in the next couple of hours?

Aiko: Nope, and even if I did I would clear my schedule because unless something is wrong you normally don't text me at 6:47 A.M on a weekend.

Me: Oh, I didn't realize it was that early....

Aiko: Yep, I'll be dressed and ready to go in 20 minutes and depending on the place I can probably meet you there in 30 minutes.

Me: Alright meet me at Starbucks then, it's about 3 minutes from the hotel.

Aiko: Why couldn't you come and talk to me in person since our rooms are right across the hall from each other.

Me: I wasn't thinking, I'll just got back to the hotel and barge into your room so we can talk immediately.

Aiko: Alright, but don't expect anything fancy since I'm going to stay in my bed and my pajamas so I can sleep more after you leave.

Me: Aiko you can't, we have a city tour booked for 10 A.M since it's our second to last day here.

Aiko: Crap. Well I'm still staying in my pajamas and you still shouldn't expect anything fancy.

Me: Ok, see you in about 3 minutes.

Aiko: Bye dork.

I laughed and ran back to the hotel anxious to fill Aiko in on everything.

IMPORTANT: Please leave comments to let me know I should continue and if I get 1 like or comment I will.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, so I just finished a 3 week long debate, 2 pointless brochures, and 2 of 4 state tests. I still have to make a poster, a 2 minute speech, finish state tests, and study for an annoying final. So in other words I have a lot of work to do, so even though updates won't be as often they will still happen and I won't most likely quit this story if people give me a response because I hate when authors do that.