Chapter 9

(Y/f/h/m)= your favorite horror movie

Your p.o.v

   The night previous was irreplaceable. Irreplaceable was the knowledge of the unbreakable bond between Yuri and I.

  It began when we entered my apartment. After the stains of tears previously fallen had disappeared from Yuri's cheeks, the dimples on Otabek's cheeks had appeared. As Otabek's smile grew wider and Otabek's jokes became more hilarious, the night became more fun.

    As I recalled my vow to Otabek to provide dinner, I dreaded the thought. Realizing how late it was, I decided to order take out as the two boys competed with each other and joked together. As I finished ordering take out, I joined their competitive joking.

As we all laughed as if nothing had ever happened, their voices became background noise as what had happened slowly engrossed my thoughts. I processed what had happened and realised that Yuri and I could never be the same, because of the events previous we could only become stronger. Strength was what would heal us, as would time. Time would only pass if I were to allow it, therefore I urged my mind to bury the previous events in the past.

  As the recollections of what had happened disappeared and joyous thoughts clouded my mind, I smiled.

  Tuning into the conversation that progressed into a debate, I discovered the topic of the argument, film choices.

  "My choice is simple. I choose (y/f/h/m)! It's a  terrifying thriller, and a favorite of mine. Any objections?" Otabek deviously smirked with knowledge that the movie terrified you.

  "Other than the terrifying aspect of the film, no."

  "I have plenty! Primarily-" Yuri began.

  "No objections it is!" Otabek interrupted.

   As the three of us prepared the couch with pillows and blankets, we gathered snacks and began to gather on to the couch. When the movie began, I had grown excited to rewatch my favorite horror film, until the first scare occurred.

  I instinctively clung onto something soft to provide comfort, but realised it had been Yuri's arm. Hesitance and tenseness arose until Yuri freed his arm from my grasp and draped it around my shoulder.

  Latching onto the side of his hoodie, I felt comfortableness and familiarity as it became a reminder of times previous. A reminder that provided knowledge that I hadn't received before. Despite everything that had happened before, and despite whatever may happen, Yuri and I would always be inseparable. Inseparable because we would always find each other. As this finding provided reassurance, my thoughts began to relent.

As my thoughts drifted back to the present, Otabek had drifted into sleep. Watching Otabek lightly snore, I slipped out of Yuri's grasp. I then crept towards Otabek and attempted to haul him to the guest bedroom.

   Incapable of lifting the heavy man myself, I covered him with a blanket as a sign of surrender. As peaceful slumber seemed enticing, I slid onto the couch next to Otabek. Then, I gently lifted Otabek's arm and draped it over myself as I drifted into slumber.

  A/N: I am very disappointed today. After I took a test to become eligible to enroll at a school, I found out I had scored a 191/200. With a record of all A's and above average scores I was confident I would get in. But, today  I was put on the waiting list for the school. Because it was a lottery system, scores, grades, and records had not meant anything, and hadn't given me an advantage. Since I am on the waiting list, if a certain amount of people decline their offers I get inIf not, then I have to go to my second high school choice.

Anyways happy Easter for those who believe in Jesus Christ and happy weekend to those who do!

Xoxo
-Fandomrubbish