Chapter 8

Your p.o.v

   The car ride home was uncomfortably tense. Frigidly sitting in the back seat with Yuri, eye contact was avoided, dialogue nonexistent, and awkward aura evident, I decided to speak to him.

  "I know what happened between us, we both know what it did. It did hurt. It did damage our relationship. It did distance us. It did break us. But it did not kill us. It did not end our relationship. It did not keep us away forever. It did not make us unrepairable. It could never make us unrepairable because we are too strong to be broken beyond repair. All we need is mending. Mending takes time. Time will pass and though we may not be perfect, we will be on our way to perfect. Perfection will take time. But if time is all it takes, than I'm willing to wait for it. Are you?" I asked quietly, genuinely unsure of the answer I would receive.

  "Time may be able to fix us, and waiting is what I am willing do. Time can't fix the scars I've left on the both of us. Fixing those scars isn't possible. We will both always know of those scars and be aware of what happened. How can you be aware of them and ever forgive me?"

  "Because I love you Yuri." I stated with a comforting smile.

  "I love you too, Y/N"

  He has no idea how much his words meant to me.

  He has no idea that I love him more than a friend, despite what he's done to me.

  He has no idea that he has ruined my life in the best way.

Yuri's p.o.v

  She/He has no idea how much those words meant to me.

  She/He has no idea that those words will make me stay.  Knowing that those feelings are real, living thousands of miles away in love will be unbearable.

  She has no idea that she has made me give up my life, and has ruined it in the best way possible.

Wow, there was so much writer's block for this chapter. It's just a filler, but it's very important to our progression to the end. I'll try to post a new chapter this weekend so look out for that.
-FandomRubbish