Chapter 2

Your p.o.v

I flopped down on my hotel bed, grateful the memory foam molded around my aching back.

Aiko and I had shopped all day and ran around town carrying huge, heavy bags all day without breaks. Even though I had a great time filled with happiness, gossip, laughing, and empty wallets, my back still killed me.

" Yo, y/n are you ok? I'm not here to lecture you, but you should have told me about your back sooner, I would have called a taxi or something for you. Anyways, do you want some Tylenol, it will help." She said with a face of caring.

"Yeah, please and thanks." I said smiling at her generosity.

"Alright, I'll be back, now don't get yourself into something else that I'm gonna have to fix." She said with a joking smirk.

"Oh, I know I'm such a hassle, forgive me and bless me with with your pardon." I said with a dramatic sigh and a smile tugging at my lips.

As I heard her footsteps fade I pulled out my phone and saw a notification that said I had received a text from Yuri.

Yuri: Hey what's up?

Me: Nothing much, just dying while my peasant gets my medicine. 😂

Yuri: I'm supposed to be rich and have that luxury, but how do you have it before me? This is unjust!

Me: Preach sister!

Yuri: Look I'm sorry I left your life and then just started talking to you like nothing ever happened.

Me: It's fine, just don't hurt me again...

Me: Aiko's back so I gtg but I'll text you later.

Yuri: Ok, I'm looking toward to it.

Yuri: P.s I'm going to brighten your day now.

Yuri: You're welcome.

Me: I mustache for your permission to leave.

Yuri: That was such a bad pun that I want you to leave now. Bye.

Me: Bye!!✌

"Ooooh, you're finally texting Yuri?" Aiko said with an eyebrow wiggle while handing me a pill and flopping onto the bed.

"Yeah, I'm surprised he recognized me to be completely honest." I said with a smile, happy about Yuri but mainly the pain relief.

"Guess who will always recognize you because they're the greatest friend ever?!" She asked smirking.

"Yuri." I said trying to contain my laughter, attempting to seem serious..

"Come on, that's not friendship." She said with a pout.

(Anyone get the reference?)

"Anyways, since your such a great friend, I'm bored so think of something to do." I said sarcastically.

"Hmmm, we could do something really stupid like in those unrealistic chick flick movies and try not to get caught..?" She said desperate for ideas.

"I'm out of shape and clumsy, I'll definitely trip and get caught." I said laughing.

"Hmmm, oh! We could do more shopping!!?"

"Thanks but I don't want to break my back." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well then I'm going to watch a sad movie and eat ice cream, if you'd care to join me you may." She said as she strutted away.

I jumped off of the bed and entered the living room to see a fort prepared with ice cream and an unknown DVD case.

" Clearly you didn't just set this up." I said wagging my finger.

" I never said I just made it, but I'm a good friend so when I found out your back hurt I made this fort so you'd feel better and everyone loves food, movies, and forts!" She said as she entered the fort and I joined her.

We ended up watching Marley & Me, eventually almost emptying the tissue box on our feelings.

Overall, I had a great night but I have an even better best friend.

More Yuri coming soon!!!!!!!

Also sorry this is so bad but I'm very busy and won't be writing as often.