Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Could this day get any worse," Amber said as she saw the fans outside holding signs up mostly all about her.

'Amber go away!'

'Go back to your state I Da Ho.'

'Nick we're better than her.'

'I want to be your PA.'

'Marry me, not her.'

"At least some are nicer," Dani told her pointing at some others.

'Nick and Amber are cute together.'

'When is the wedding?'

'10Q4BNPA.'

'Can I come to the wedding?'

While Nick was busy getting ready, Amber and Dani were at a window that was by the fans outside, however it was dark so the people couldn’t look inside, but they could look outside. The fans were getting ready for the show, but everyone had signs and some were arguing with each other that Amber should stay or others think that she should go home.

"It's okay," Dani told her as she hugged her sideways, as she placed her head on her shoulder. "Nick is going to tell them tonight, and we’re going to surprise him and we're going to have fun tonight with the concert."

"Okay," Amber said smiling. They had a trick up their sleeves for Nick tonight during the concert.

Earlier, Amber agreed with Rob to take her to the hospital just to be on the safe side, so the hole and stitch didn’t bleed again if it wasn’t done properly. After two hours of re-stitching and cleaning, they went back to the arena.

"So, let’s go get ready, meet me near the stage, I'll bring you up there with John, and we'll get started with Kevin.  Kevin is going to be backstage playing as you ‘fake play’ tonight at the beginning, until Nick spots you."

Amber smiled. "I can't wait."

"Remember, you and Kevin can only talk to each other on the headset and ear piece. When Nick is talking Kevin and you will trade places and you're off stage."

"Right," she said.

She hugged Dani, and then walked out of the room while Dani followed Kevin to go talk to the band and tell them the plan.

~*~*~*~

Amber had her hair up in a tight bun with Dani’s help, and they made sure that her clothes were the same as Kevin’s so that it blends in, and a ball cap on to hide her hair, which Kevin was going to wear one too. Amber met Kevin over by the stage, they helped each other with the ear piece and the mic, and they went up with the band and the stage was kinda dark, but Kevin helped Amber get up there on stage and into place, and then left the stage.