Chapter 4

"What are you doing," Jason asks as he approaches me slowly. I felt my hands begin to shake and my palms getting sweaty. 

"I'm so sorry, I saw this dress and it looked so beautiful. I know you mother said not to try on her designs, but I just wanted to see how I looked in it." I bit my lower lip waiting for Jason to answer, but he just circled around me gazing up and down my body. He stopped and faced me before grabbing my waist. I was self-conscious and nervous at the same time.

"You have an amazing body," Jason said as he threw me a wink. "You're thin enough, and your curves in this dress are to die for. My mother had created this dress for a model to wear, but you seem to fill it out more. Why are you hiding all of this under that ugly maid outfit?"

"Didn't you just hear what I said," I ask raising my eyebrows. Jason wasn't mad at me rather he seemed fascinated and it was completely throwing me off.

"Yes I did. I hope you know that wearing my mother's outfits for her new line, is clearly against the rules. She can fire you because of it."

"Yes I know."

I watch as a smirk forms on his face, which could only mean trouble coming from him. "I'll tell you what; I'll keep this little incident a secret between us if you do one thing for me."

I jumped for joy and gave Jason a hug. As I hugged him, I felt an electric spark between us prompting me let go. I looked up into his crystal blue eyes, which were now staring at me with heated intensity. When I felt myself getting lost in his eyes, I broke eye contact. I cleared my throat and stepped away from him putting my arms awkwardly behind my back.

"Sorry, about that."

"There's no need to be sorry Christina," he says with a light chuckle.

I could feel my cheeks begin to heat up, and I knew I was blushing. "Now what do you want me to do?"

"It's simple really," he said as he slowly closed the gap between us. He grabbed my face and caressed my cheek before saying, "I want you to be my private maid."

I pushed his chest away to allow some space between us. "Are you serious?'

"I'm very serious Christina. I'm willing to keep this little slip up from my mother only if you agree to become my private maid."

I looked down at my feet not knowing how to respond, before Jason snapped me out of my thoughts again. "Look I'll give you until tomorrow to give me an answer okay. If I don't get an answer tomorrow consider yourself gone."

I nodded my head and he smiled. "Good now take off that dress, before one of her assistants decides to stop by."

"Okay but could you please leave."

He leans in closer to me as he whispers in my ear. "There's no need to be shy Christina. I'm going to see all of you pretty soon." He slowly pulls away never breaking eye contact with me as I feel a shiver run up my spine. Jason give me one last smirk before he leaves the room allowing me to finally release the breath I had been holding. 

I took off the dress quickly and placed it exactly how it was on the mannequin. As I finished cleaning up the room, one of Mrs. Anderson's assistants walks in.

"Oh I'm sorry are you still cleaning the room?"

"No I'm just about done, so you can come in."

"Thanks, hey I haven't seen you before are you new?"

"Actually I'm the daughter of Mrs. Anderson's personal maid, Maria. My name is Christina."

"Well it's nice to meet you Christina, my Name is Ashley Marquez."