Chapter 17

Jason and Amanda just stood there in awe of my presence. "Hey Christina is there something I can help you with," he asked. I ignored him and walked over to Amanda and proceed to beat the living shit out of her. Within seconds Jason was on me trying to remove me from her. I could hear April in the doorway asking me to stop but I didn't care. In that moment nothing else mattered. I wanted nothing more than to ruin that perfect little face of hers.

Amanda puts up her hands trying to defend herself against my assault, and with a little bit of struggle Jason manages to pull me off of her.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I could see the rage clearly evident in his eyes, as I pushed his hands off me and yelled back at him.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?" Why would you tell Amanda about that night?" I see Amanda standing up and approaching Jason from behind. Her hair looked like a birds nest as I watched her chest rising up and down.

"Jason tell your little bitch to go back to the jungle where she belongs," she says before she tries to make an attempt to lunge at me.

"Amanda fuck off," Jason says pushing her away from him.

"If anyone is a bitch in here it's you."

I make a feeble attempt to have a go at Amanda again, but Jason stops me. This time he pushes me out of his room.

"That's right baby take out the trash." She smirks at me and takes a seat on Jason's bed.

"Amanda get the fuck out of my house now!" Jason yells at Amanda leaving her in a state of shock. Amanda surprised at his words makes her way over to him and attempts to touch him. Jason shrugs out of her grasp as she turns back to the room to collect her belongings.

"Baby why are you kicking me out? If anyone should leave it's that animal."

"Shut up Amanda.! I will not have you disrespect Christina in any way so long as you are under my roof." Amanda cocks her head to the side sizing Jason up as if she discovered a secret.

"Don't tell me you're fucking her?" Jason sighs running his hands through his hair.

"I am not fucking her and even if I was that's none of your business. Amanda just go, I'll call you later." Without a second glance at Amanda, Jason pushes me past April and towards my bedroom. Once inside his movements are quick and before I know it I am on my bed with Jason hovering over me.

"What the hell was that Christina?"

"What do you mean?"

"Now is not the time to fucking play mind games, give me straight answers."

"Your whore of a friend came downstairs ready to start a fight with me so I responded. Why did you tell her?"

"Tell her what?"

"About the night I almost walked in on you two."

"Christina I didn't."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not lying. God what is wrong with you?"

I sat in silence not looking up at him. "Why would I tell her about a night which caused our first fight the next day?"

"Then how did she find out?"

"She must have seen you, but that doesn't give you the right to start beating on her. Christina you know that she's a model right?"

"Yes Jason I know."

"Good so you know that a model's most precious asset is her face."

"Yes I know."