Big announcement

Today I woke up excited to go to the Disney Studios. I ran downstairs to see mom making some breakfast. "Good morning mom," I said

"Good morning Mila, can you go wake up Brylie please." I nodded grabbed my camera made sure to put a new memory card in it.

"Okay, guys I'm going to go wake Bry up because we have to get ready to go to Disney Studios and L.A traffic also." I walked up stairs and crept into her room. "Brylie wake up, Brylie wake up. BRYLIE WAKEUP!" I yelled finally and she shot up hitting her head in my camera.

"Ouch! Could you keep the camera out my face for just 2 seconds?" She yelled at me holding her head. She then walked out the room and I turned off the camera.

"Yeah, she just had to have the camera in my face!"I heard Brylie yell

"Be nice and support your sister. She supports your cheerleading." I heard dad say.

"She does it because it brings in more viewers." She said dropping the conversation. I just brushed everything off and went and ate dinner.

"Okay girls hurry up and get ready we have to at least be out of the house in an hour," Dad said and we all went to get ready.

-
We got to the Disney Studios and it was amazing. There were pictures of the cast of all Disney shows old and new. When it our turned, time to be prepared for a possible big announcement.

Hope you enjoyed. Please vote!
Also, remember it's a collab book so go check out Lucyboo101 pov and parts