Not Her Fault

After Brylie ran upstairs I glared at Peyton. "What do you want? You came here to plan another way to get my to like you? Or did you come here to drop off her money?" I said walking closer to the front door.

"She didn't invite me over. I came to see why she stopped answering my calls and text. Why was I not invited?" He said trying to get in the house but I put my hand on his chest to make him back up.

"I didn't invite you over because I don't like you. Not as a friend, not as a crush. At this point your just my co-star. Not my friend, not even an associate. If I didn't love what I do I would be like Brylie and quit Girl Meets World. But I'm not going to let some boy take over what like doing." I said. Just as I was shutting the door he opened it and walked in. 

"Let's just talk about this and be rational." He begged

"Get out!" I yelled at him. He's making it hard for me to ignore him.

"Let's just t-'

"She said get out man, so get out." Corey interrupted him. 

"So you're all taking her side. I've known you guys for 3 years. But I guess I see my true friends."

"Peyton what are talking about. Friends don't lead other friends just to break their heart." Rowan said

"Then try to get them back after there finally smiling again." Sabrina finished. He just shook his head and left.

"You should really go check on Bry," Corey said and I shook my head.

"No, she still decided to side with him. Why don't you do it? I'm not talking to her." I said coldly going back to the living room. I saw Corey and Sabrina going upstairs and Rowan coming to sit next to me.

"They're just going to make sure she's okay and that she won't do anything she'll regret later. It's going to be okay." Rowan said hugging me. Maybe Peyton showing up at my door step isn't her fault. But what she did was not a thing I could forgive overnight. She needs time and so do I.