Table reads

Today we had an actual work day. It's just table read like regular Wednesday are. I'm sitting talking to Rowan and Corey which is weird because anytime I look his way he instantly turns his attention else.

"Hey, guys I want to introduce you guys to someone that has become very special to me," Peyton said busting through the door which caused everyone's attention on him. I look at him to see a girl clung onto his arm.

"Who's the girl?" Sabrina asked crossing her arms.

"Sab this is my new girlfriend Vanessa be nice." He said smiling. Sabrina instantly looked at me and Rowan I got up and went straight to my dressing room. This isn't happening it can't be happening.

-

It was time for the table read so I needed to leave my dressing room but I couldn't.

"Camz you have to leave your dressing room now. MJ is getting impatient." I heard Corey say from behind my dressing room door

"Okay," I said. I got up and opened the door to see Corey sitting in front of my door.

"How long have you been there?" I asked leaning against the door frame.

"Since you ran in here. Your sister said she'd handle it and ran where Peyton was. I heard a lot of her telling him how stupid and blind he was. Then Rowan pulled her into her dressing room." He said getting up.

"Wow," I said he stood with his towards me crouched down a bit. "What are you doing?" I asked

"Hop on." He said

"Why?"

"Just get on Camz,", He said in a demanding yet playful tone. I got on his back and he ran down the house which made me laugh.

"Okay, put me down now." He kept running until we ending in the Conference room witch is where we do our table reads.

"Okay." He let me off and I seen Peyton staring at me. I ignored him and payed more attention to Corey.

"Thanks." I said

"For what?" He said running his hand through his hair.

"For caring." I smiled

"No problem. Someone like you needs to be cared for." He said and kissed my cheek before we started table reads. I touched my cheek and seen Peyton glowing red. I blushed a little before I sat next to Sabrina to get the table reads over.