I don't want to loose you

"Why did you do it? Why did you even think that I'd be okay seeing him again." I asked trying to gain eye contact which she failed to give me.

"Because I thought you like him. I wanted to see you happy again. I thought it would be good for you. I'm sorry for caring." She said on the verge of tears.

"Brylie he hurt me. If someone hurt you like that you wouldn't want to see them or be involved with them. Sometimes you just need to distance yourself away from the people that hurt you so you can heal." I said sympathetically. 

"Well, how was I supposed to know. It's not like you tell me anything. You've completely forgotten about Kendall and Maddie, when was the last time you talked to them? You forgot about movie Monday's we haven't done that since you started this whole YouTube thing. Then being on Girl Meets World changed you in completely different ways. I know change is good but the way you've changed it's not good. I'm losing my sister and I don't want to lose you." She said in tears.

"You're not going to lose me Brylie. That's why I like doing videos with you and I like being able to see you on set and being together As for Maddie and Kendall, they've been very busy and they don't care for my famous and lavish problems. I'm not assuming this they told me this ever since I got the show. They stopped really caring for me. You and the cast are all I got right now." I said in tears while wiping away her tears.

"I still don't want to be on the show. I still quit." She said making eye contact for the first time we were crammed in this closet.

"You still quit being my little sister?" I questioned.

"No, you dork, even if I wanted to I could never, we have the best memories and I want to make more." She said laughing

"Okay good. I still need my baby sister." I said hugging her.

"Are you coming back home?" She asked as we pulled away.

"Of course. Hey, guys let us out." I said and they let us out.

"All better?" Corey asked.

"We're better together." I smiled with my arm around her shoulder.

"Movie anyone?" Peyton asked and we all shook our heads.

"Corey can you take us home. It's movie Monday." I said and I saw Brylie's eyes light up in excitement.

"Cool, I'll get snacks on the way." Her expression immediately tensed up when he said that.

"No it's just Brylie and I. Sorry guys," I said. They understood and we went home.

We watched a ton of movies we watched The Watcher, Beauty and The Beast, Everything Everything and a couple of more movies.

"Hey, I'm getting tired I'm going to head to bed," Brylie said

"Hey, Bry?" I stopped her before leaving.

"Yes mils?" I smiled at the nickname she hasn't called me that in ages. She said with one foot on the first set of stairs.

"You know you can come to me whenever right?" I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Of course." She reassured me.

"Night," I said smiling at her.

"Night dork" She laughed and ran upstairs.

I'm glad we worked things out I missed the little things like this being with her like this made realize. These are things I'm going to miss traveling, but this is what I love to do my dream and she's always supported my dreams.