Lucky

After Brylie literally saved me but we headed into the set for our audition. What I couldn't get out of my mind is what Peyton told me. You have a really pretty smile. It doesn't seem like much but come one it's Peyton Freaking Meyer.

"Good Luck girls," Mom said we nodded and went into MJ office.

B- What do you mean we have to move in with our cousins.

C- Great we're with little miss perfect with her perfect family and perfect friends

Basically, our characters are Eric Mathews daughters and he's going away for some press conferences and stuff so we have to stay with Cory and Topanga until he's done.

"Okay girls that was amazing. You can go out and hang with the cast." MJ said and we left.

"Hey so how'd the auditions go?" Corey asked.

"I think we did really well. It's all in the producer's hands now." I said

"Well, how do you think you did Brylie?" August asked she shrugged and they ran off somewhere.

"Oh, your back," Peyton said and flashed a quick smile adding a wink. I blushed and hid my face in my hair.

"Hey Pey, Cor me and Row wants to head to Panera bread wanna join?" Sabrina came and asked.

"You only asked us cause we're the only 2 that knows how to drive., Corey said and she smiled.

"Wait you can't drive?" I chuckled a bit. Not to be rude just a bit shocked.

"Well sorry for not wanting to kill innocent people." She said and glared at me. I decided it was time to end this once a for all.

"Hey sabrina can I talk to you. In private?" I asked she nodded and led me to her dressing room.

"Okay let's get this str-"

"Im not here to argue about who's getting Peyton. We're both better than this. You know that and I knoe that." I said cutting her off. "What I wanted to say was sorry. I had no idea that you and peyton were a thing. I promise you I'm not the type of person." I said and she smiled and laughed.

"Peytons not mine and I don't like him either." She said laughing.

"Bu-"

"Peytons my closest guy friend. I just didn't want you to steal him away from me." She said and I had wide eyes. "We're cool?"

"Yeah we're cool."

If we make this audition it will be a good thing.