Communication

"We're here because we are worried for you Bry," Sabrina said on the verge of tears.

"Why didn't you just to use if you were feeling this way," Rowan said with cracks in her voice. Clear indications that she was about to cry.

"Because I'm already alone. Mom and Dad don't invest in my cheer performances anymore. I don't have a big sister to talk to about my feelings. I have no one. No one cared until all this blew over." She said I could hear the hurt in her voice. it breaks my heart to know that I played a part in her hurt. But I'm hurt to she hurt me.

"But you do.  You have an amazing sister that you could call at 4 am and she'll listen to you."  Rowan said sympathetically. 

"Really that's not how it's feeling right about now." She said coldly I could feel here burning a hole into my head with her intently staring at me probably waiting for me to look at her.

"Maybe you need a little communication," Corey said smirking. I looked up for the first time and seen Brylie for the first time in weeks. She's definitely changed. Instead of wearing pastel flowy stuff she's wearing monochrome and leather lots of leather. She has really dark circle around her eyes and her face is red and puffy like she's been nonstop crying. She looks a lot less put together than she usually does. She looks like she's going through that teenage punk phase as a tween. Corey grabbed mines and Brylie's hands and dragged us into a closet. "You're not coming out until you've talked this out." 

"Now you can't run away from your problems." I joked

"Now you can't hide away from your feelings." She sassed at me. "We need to get over this." She blurted after 20 minutes of silence.

"Okay."