Friends?

Continuing from strangers. 2 weeks later.

The raven sat beside the loud blonde as they were in social studies.

Rogue was silently waiting for the end of class so he could leave and just disappear for all of break.

Sting on the other hand was going on about some girl he met and that she had invited him to a party.

The red eyed male wasn't interested in the topic as he kept to his random doodles all over his page, eyeing the clock that was above the whiteboard from time to time.

It wasn't until the words "and I was thinking you should tag along with me." That made the sorta emo guy look up and stare at his new friend.

He arched a brow in confusion "huh?"

All he got was a nod in response "well yeah, I only see you in this class, never out of class and we've been friends for two weeks now so what's the harm in inviting you out?"

Rogue could think about many things, one of them was ruining his friends reputation at the school for just being friends with an emo like himself.

"I don't do parties, sorry."

Sting sighed and looked like he was deep in thought "alright then just you and me, we won't go to the party but just stay at my place or yours to hang out."

He looked at the raven who was around the same height as him but shorter when sitting down "sound good to you?"

Rogue didn't even think about it before he found himself agreeing to it "so whose place..?"

The blue eyed boy practically beamed at the answer "how about my place? I just got a new game for the Xbox and we can rent a movie as well?"

"Your house then, your going to have to send me the address." Just as he said that his phone vibrated as he pulled it out and looked down at the message which was the address.

He looked up at Sting who was smirking "I knew you'd say that."

Should I write chapters this long or would you guys prefer longer chapters?